NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cm-punk.gif

Do others in here feel the same about Cody? I simply do not get it with him he is a CORNBALL!!!!! And I’ve tried I’ve honestly tried

I lost it when someone in here said his merch looks like MAGA apparel. That first “so what do you wanna talk about” after he eventually wins the title is going to make me bash my head into a ******* wall. How many damn times is he gonna break that stupid arm bruh
To me.. Cody is acting/trying to be a politician..

I agree with jmeisreal jmeisreal but not that video.. :lol:

That video feel exactly like a Cody promo.. Boring and repetitive.. :rofl:

:smh:

I find it WILD that there are people born in the last 20 years that have ONLY lived to experience WWE. So that is their only reference of Pro Wrestling. Damn that must give someone a horrible mindset/approach to the sport.
That's so crazy. I never thought of that.Thank G most of us got to experience wrestling in the 80's/90's.
I look at WWE sort of like Disney. They have and will always have the kids/pre-teens just because that is the default most mainstream way to watch wrestling.

Do others in here feel the same about Cody? I simply do not get it with him he is a CORNBALL!!!!! And I’ve tried I’ve honestly tried

I lost it when someone in here said his merch looks like MAGA apparel. That first “so what do you wanna talk about” after he eventually wins the title is going to make me bash my head into a ******* wall. How many damn times is he gonna break that stupid arm bruh

Similar to Miz EYE respected what Cody did, bet on himself, took a chance outside of the safe WWE bubble, helped formed the closest thing to a competitor the WWE has had in decades, came byke and is one of the top stars in the biggest wrestling company in the world.

EYE am actually looking forward to seeing Da Codeman finish the story danger style danger style

But I am really looking forward to when his shtick eventually gets old and he goes heel and Brandy is byke on TV calling people heifers.

You aren't the only one. Many of us feel this way.

And when he was propped up to be in the World Title picture, we looked at it as a joke.

IC Level dude AT BEST.

Yea all the tears shed in here when Cody didn't beat Roman was a funny NTWT moment. But folks will act like that never happened either.

Yea all the tears shed in here when Cody didn't beat Roman was a funny NTWT moment. But folks will act like that never happened either.
Yeah the basement dweebs still won’t hold the L on that :lol:

And he is 100% more over right now than he was then too, even though it’s not my (or several others in here) cup of teas.

his merch really does look like something kyle rittenhouse would wear

and if you listen to his theme song it sounds like something that would be playing at a ron desantis rally.

he is better suited in the wwe though. hoedy is for the kids just like how cena and roman use to be.

Just watched the Beach Bash 2000 DSOTR.

Russo is hilarious :rofl:

BRO!!!
havent watched dark side of the ring since season 2 but i caught this episode.

i know russo is universally hated but he was right on this one. eric bischoff and hulk hogan are absolute pieces of ****

Back
Top Bottom