NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F4kQMg-WsAA2WGV

Dozed off right when Ospreay/Jericho started and got byke into show midway during the House of Black/Acclaimed.

AEW getting their own cinema on in the main event. Enjoyed it and the card overall.

Though a lot of the matches seemed "let's get as much people on the show filler" TK and AEW knocked it out the park with ALL IN. Was thoroughly sports entertained.

Looking forward to next year hopefully PAC, Jamie Hayter bae and #OurLegend 1995 1995 danger style danger style can be on the card this time.

Lol they ruined Saraya, so this title win means nothing.

Idk why they had Shida win in the first place if shes only holding it for like 3 weeks.

Sashas star power is at an all time low, she doesnt even have her Star Wars character to lean on, that character is no longer important after the debut of Sabine.

TBH I rather see Sasha vs Britt than Saraya.

Roddy is so funny

Thoroughly enjoying Roddy CAW and his neck brace and jealous girlfriend shtick.

Mans doesn't eem care about Tongan Jeff trying to kill him weeks ago or even his marginally hot wife.

T0INE T0INE

Thanks for that link you posted about the CAW in 2k23.

The detail some of these guys put in creating these wrestlers is crazy.

Also if that CM Peace/Jack Perry situation really did go down like that can't blame CM Peace this time.

Wonder what hold he use when he choked JP.

Lol they ruined Saraya, so this title win means nothing.

Idk why they had Shida win in the first place if shes only holding it for like 3 weeks.

Sashas star power is at an all time low, she doesnt even have her Star Wars character to lean on, that character is no longer important after the debut of Sabine.

TBH I rather see Sasha vs Britt than Saraya.

Yall told us Sasha didn't need WWE and would be just as big of a star without them holding her back.

Yall told us Sasha didn't need WWE and would be just as big of a star without them holding her back.

I also thought she would put herself out there, but she didnt really market herself like someone of her caliber should, she let it go to waste.

Her role in Mandalorian S3 was something people were looking forward to after S2, but she sucked and didnt do anything in the season.

Then she got injured and disappeared even more.

Then she shows up today like shes still a major major star, it hurts to say she isnt at the moment.

I should be Tony Khan, the second i got saraya i woulda got sasha, not a year later where no one cares about either of them.

And based on whats happened with past big name debuts in AEW, i dont see any difference in this.

She needs to be toxic like Punk to get that starpower back

Sasha Banks ain't moving any needles.

The women's division just isn't the draw for that fanbase.

Yes, they could be doing a better job with it but it really doesn't matter if they do or don't.

If this was 2021 during the pandemic, those are fighting words.

But now its truth...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. (thats me whale crying)

Back
Top Bottom