NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Completely forgot that this show was gonna be in the middle of the day and missed the whole thing. Already seen a couple match results but ima still watch it tonight..Heard the card was decent at best..Seen several people saying it felt like an extra long Dynamite..

Looks like I missed a pretty good show. I just couldn’t get really interested in it. There were so many matches, that turned me off from wanting to watch.

I also thought she would put herself out there, but she didnt really market herself like someone of her caliber should, she let it go to waste.

Her role in Mandalorian S3 was something people were looking forward to after S2, but she sucked and didnt do anything in the season.

Then she got injured and disappeared even more.

Then she shows up today like shes still a major major star, it hurts to say she isnt at the moment.

I should be Tony Khan, the second i got saraya i woulda got sasha, not a year later where no one cares about either of them.

And based on whats happened with past big name debuts in AEW, i dont see any difference in this.

She needs to be toxic like Punk to get that starpower back
That cannabis money been too good. She can pick and choose what projects to work on.

Completely forgot that this show was gonna be in the middle of the day and missed the whole thing. Already seen a couple match results but ima still watch it tonight..Heard the card was decent at best..Seen several people saying it felt like an extra long Dynamite..

Sounded like everybody in here enjoyed. I only caught the final match, which was a highly entertaining cinematic experience.

Looks like I missed a pretty good show. I just couldn’t get really interested in it. There were so many matches, that turned me off from wanting to watch.

This man was WWE Champion at one point in his life.

Not Booker T, Not Ron Simmons, Not Shelton Benjamin and that's just the black ones. Not Dolph, Not Vader, Not Billy Gunn, Not Razor Ramon, but this guy. He's Vince Russo in the ring. He needs that WWE filter to say "Nope, not happening."

Crazy part is when he first left WWE and did the G1, I was truly enjoying him. Now he's just living out his fetishes on television and I'm cool.

spoilers-aew-all-in-dax-posts-a-tribute-photo-after-the-v0-0qvgfste0qkb1.jpg

This man was WWE Champion at one point in his life.

Not Booker T, Not Ron Simmons, Not Shelton Benjamin and that's just the black ones. Not Dolph, Not Vader, Not Billy Gunn, Not Razor Ramon, but this guy. He's Vince Russo in the ring. He needs that WWE filter to say "Nope, not happening."

Crazy part is when he first left WWE and did the G1, I was truly enjoying him. Now he's just living out his fetishes on television and I'm cool.
So ****ing stupid.

Yall are so out of touch. I swear.

Grown man ******* and moans about people discussing tweets from one of the most followed accounts in the business about a backstage fight at a show actively happening.

Gotta love it :lol:

Grown man ******* and moans about people discussing tweets from one of the most followed accounts in the business about a backstage fight at a show actively happening.

Gotta love it :lol:

See but thats the thing.

It’s about people from a certain promotion.

Since January 1st 2019, it’s been taboo to critique/report/analyze about that promotion.

Back
Top Bottom