October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

they dont have a sz 10 in the neons
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

folsom update.

20% of shoes on hash wall. 30% on all clearance apparel.
going on now till the weekend.

this might be at all nike factory outlets.
Anything good there?

called earlier. no sbs. no good j's. only 11's low ?? on price

Got my pair of eires thanks for the info funkman.
San Ysidro has denim fc's for 29.99. know they have 9.5 and a couple sizes above that.
Nike-fc-denim-sb.jpg

Originally Posted by EastTNjaysox

Didn't intend on having to defend myself when I was just trying to help out. I was letting them go for less than suggested retail on the box didn't think I'd catch heat for that. Oh well those of you who actually pm'd me got hooked up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
good looks fam. I'm glad your hookingup people with the $130 price tag instead of the store bought $60.

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

I CALLED WHEN MY FAM BROUGHT MY SHOES TO ME AND THE LADY TOLD ME THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANYMORE.JUST CALLED BACK AND GUY TOLD ME A BULK BUYER TOOK THEM OFF HOLD.BUT SZ10 AND LOWER AND SZ 14 LEFT.JUST GOT THE INFO ON THE 4'S AND WHERE THEY DROPPING AT.THEY GONNA RUN YOU A BILL AND SOME CHANGE SO GET READY
Hey when are they gonna be dropping?

San Marcos is closed but I believe it re-opens on Friday and I'll be there and I'll post an update.

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

Called Nike about the Jordan CDP IV. Only size left is a 7 and the price is $115
i've been waiting on that release. i hope this isn't true. where did they drop?

i called them yesterday and gave em the code for teh IV and the dude told me nothing was in their stores

^what u saying??? no info was put out there sufficient enough to let us know who to call...

and for the record..bigsupa puts alot of info in here, dnt be givin him ****

^^ Call them yourself, dont be a little girl and wait for stuff handed to you.

yo hold the f up.....i stay callin outlets all day and i post crazy stuff here IM THE LAST PERSON YOU SHOULD BE CALLIN A LIL GIRL.....BRING THAT NONSENSE TOBKLYN AND SEE WA HAPPENS....as a matter of fact im callin u out 4 DUCKTALES.....

ducktales.jpg
THIS DUDE JUST WENT THERE....

i just got off the phone with customer care...and they could not locate any IVs in the system

My bad BigSupa, a while back @%++ loads of people do nothing but ask for info all day and it pissed the F out of me.
I thought you were doing the same, sorry to give you @%++ man.

yea you know what i remember when ppl piised ppl off here bout not lookin for themselves...and wa happen??? the thread got locked...so i took it upon myself toprovide info EVEN if it aint CDP's or anything hot like.....whether it be a belt, a hat, a tee or a shoelace i still dropped it.

now if u wanna share that info by all means, if not then you go hangout with EastTNjaysox

Originally Posted by aikman1215

Ontario Mills:
Pretty dry except for 2 kobe II strengths (orcas) on the hash wall - saw 2 pairs of size 13 only - $74.99; kobe mvp t-shirt $14.99 in large sizes only xxl-4xl.

Camarillo:
kobe II wht/grey - about 15 pairs left in scattered sizes 7.5 to 13, no 10.5 or 11 (picked up last one) - $49.99
Kobe II strengths (orcas) - about 5 to 6 pairs left on back hash wall in small sizes only 7.5 to 8.5 - $74.99
Kobe II blk/yellow maize - about 3 to 4 pairs left on back hash wall sizes 7.5 to 8.5 only - $74.99?
Nike Zoom Huarache 2k4 kobe lasers blk/purple - good size run - $69.99
Kobe MVP t-shirt blk/gold - sizes L to XXXL - $14.99; also had the warmup pants blk/yellow maize (don't remember the price)
Jordan ajf 12 blk/wht - good size run - $109.99
smh.gif

Jordan ajf 5 blk/red - youth sizes only 3.5y - 7y - $59.99
Jordan xx2 omegas red/wht - almost FSR - $89.99
Air Max CB Low wht/blue colorway - about 15 pairs left - $49.99
Air Max 95 premium (green/yellow) - 2 pairs in size 10.5 only on back hash wall - $69.99
Amare Dunks - about 10 to 15 pairs left in scattered sizes - $49.99
Nike Dunk High grey colorway - good size run - $69.99
Air Max Penny blk/red colorway - about 10 to 13 pairs left in scattered sizes from 7.5 to 8.5 and larger sizes from 12 to 13.5 - $79.99
Mars cement bags - about 4 to 5 left - $39.99

Heads up to kobehead and JJC6723 on the kobe II's if you're still interested, just call to confirm your sizes
wink.gif
Thanks aikman. Nice update btw.

Originally Posted by joeysole

BigSupa told that boy :

(I) !$+$ with your SOLE like ether
(Will) Teach you the king you know you
(Not) "BIG SUPA" across the belly
(Lose) I prove you lost already
indifferent.gif
corny b

Back
Top Bottom