October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

^^thats y i said 270 should cover it 310 + tax & s/h is lets say 330 so - 20% = 264 thats were i get 270 should cover it.

They add 20% to ur card not save u 20

$100 = $120

Thats how ftl did it once....and i do believe they are owned by the same ppl...

Or if its the other way

$80 = $100

Then $270 = $338.40

Either way it covers

They don't add 20%. They charge you 80% of the giftcard purchase price. If you want a $500 gc, you pay $400.

Somebody posted in the coupon thread that it is from now until 12/25, and that the GC's can't be used until after 12/25.

And BigSupa, you're getting it mixed up. Just to back up what pdoggy said, they charge you 80% of the full value of the gift card, they don't give youan extra 20% to spend on the gift card. That may be where the confusion came from.

324819_001_A

$59.99 324819-001

h08bball_blk_ant_var.jpg

$69.99 318690-001

1.jpg

$69.99 318690-002

326843_161_A

$49.99 326843-161

Jersey Gardens NJ Outlet
If anyone is interested

^^^ I agree, but the guy I spoke with said they were too busy to check inventory for me. A line out the door just to get in. No phone Orders until next weeksometime. Power Hours this weekend for their Grand Opening.

If anyone is headed out to Deerpark & wouldn't mind shipping one pair of shoes to WI - hit me up [email protected]

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by EastTNjaysox

Didn't intend on having to defend myself when I was just trying to help out. I was letting them go for less than suggested retail on the box didn't think I'd catch heat for that. Oh well those of you who actually pm'd me got hooked up.
Dude your a sucka...not because your trying to flip some kicks..(times is hard its a recession) but because you use this Thread as a resource to do that (nice post count by the way) and you got the balls to try and re-sell the kicks back to cats that help you get info....Thats just a sucka move....Thats like you helping me steal some gear, then robing me as soon as we get in the car, then you call me later and try to sell to me the stuff we just took....Straight sucka move...The funny thing is I can tell you a bunch of spots that still have the FULL PACK available in A-Grade quality for less then $160...And if you wasn't such a sucka, you should have been reading this thread, cause ive posted the info a bunch of times...I hope your crib turns into a Jordan 2 Museum you sucka...theres no way them 2's are still for $130...and if it does I guess your just one of many suckas out there....

I told you all.
smh.gif
Dude's from Oak Ridge about 45 minutes away and I guarantee he never thought of reselling from the outlet until he got on here and saw this poison crap that's taught on this board.
mad.gif

Go sell drugs or something and quit buying up all the shoes.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
yeah, Oakridge is a fake hood anyway. them dudes be always coming toKnoxville trying to act hard. Then get served and ran back to their hood. yo EastTNjaysox, holla at me in a couple months when you can't sell thoseII's. i'll take a pair off ur hands for $50.
laugh.gif

This eastbay gift card thing is not rocket science, I'm not sure we need 2 pages of replies to figure it out.

Buy gift card for x amount, and pay 0.80x. After Christmas, gift card is worth x amount towards any purchase, no exclusions. Whether you want to be slick andadd it on live.com or ebates or whatever then do it.

There's a box that's "Promotional Code" or something like that when you check out to put the code in.

If you have further questions about it go to Eastbay's website or PM somebody.

Has anyone seen any AF1 in the outlets? please let me know I need a high top Af1 Asap!

Originally Posted by versache530

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by EastTNjaysox

Didn't intend on having to defend myself when I was just trying to help out. I was letting them go for less than suggested retail on the box didn't think I'd catch heat for that. Oh well those of you who actually pm'd me got hooked up.
Dude your a sucka...not because your trying to flip some kicks..(times is hard its a recession) but because you use this Thread as a resource to do that (nice post count by the way) and you got the balls to try and re-sell the kicks back to cats that help you get info....Thats just a sucka move....Thats like you helping me steal some gear, then robing me as soon as we get in the car, then you call me later and try to sell to me the stuff we just took....Straight sucka move...The funny thing is I can tell you a bunch of spots that still have the FULL PACK available in A-Grade quality for less then $160...And if you wasn't such a sucka, you should have been reading this thread, cause ive posted the info a bunch of times...I hope your crib turns into a Jordan 2 Museum you sucka...theres no way them 2's are still for $130...and if it does I guess your just one of many suckas out there....

I told you all.
smh.gif
Dude's from Oak Ridge about 45 minutes away and I guarantee he never thought of reselling from the outlet until he got on here and saw this poison crap that's taught on this board.
mad.gif

Go sell drugs or something and quit buying up all the shoes.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
yeah, Oakridge is a fake hood anyway. them dudes be always coming to Knoxville trying to act hard. Then get served and ran back to their hood. yo EastTNjaysox, holla at me in a couple months when you can't sell those II's. i'll take a pair off ur hands for $50.
laugh.gif

Versache, my comments were nothing personal toward you either, I should have made that clear. This thread is great and I have bought many pairs of shoes fromother outlets because of it but for selfish reasons I wanted to keep Pigeon Forge to myself.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

So don't think I was calling you out for bringing those 2 outlets to everyone's attention.
wink.gif

head ups... cash back is 25% right now on ebay stuff
but i was able to combine the 10% coupon which happened instantly
smile.gif

I just ordered a DS Pair of black altitude XIIIs for $225 shipped - $20 instant discount - $50 cash back.... $155
happy.gif

I was just thinking... We haven't heard bout anything hitting the Seattle store in a while.. The past few months , they was getting everything- carmines,XX3s, ect...
Does anyone think that we been focusing so much on PF that the other outlets that get heat are going under the radar??

Ive actually been to the Seattle outlets twice in the last month and they haven't had any new stuff worth mentioning. I'll keep checking and will letyou all know if I hear anything. But, to answer your question, I feel that since resellers are aware of the heat thats been dropping and being posted in thisforum, some niketalkers may be hesitant to share info. Before people like Versache started dropping info on here about Pigeon Forge, no one really even knew orcared about that place. One guy even said that things use to sit on shelves for days in that store. Maybe more people are just letting everyone find out forthemselves or telling a few people through IM's where heat is gonna drop due to the shady business that have been taking place with those who buy up allthe shoes for cheap and raise the prices to try and make a profit. Not saying that it's right or wrong, but thats my take on it.

Originally Posted by bullmangotti

I don't see the ebay link on the live.com cashback store list?
go to www.live.com
type something like wii
ebay link will be one of the top results
when ebay opens, replace wii with jordans or whatever.
i was emailed a 10% off coupon from ebay... if u have one, u could use it + cash back like i did
smile.gif

I understand L4L- I don't knock the reseller hustle, by it's really messed up for all of us

Back
Top Bottom