October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

MENS SHOE SIZE 6-8.5 ON RACKS ARE 19.99
b97167441b6891b5f84b17baeaef1468856aec25.pjpg
b5c26334fa15965b928b25f72f393a999c6b25fb.pjpg
48a1644e186f92b9fc2ccd0b52b655d3bb7f3208.pjpg
4c6366594b06181d6315908bb4eaf5142a390347.pjpg

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by aikman1215

Ontario Mills:
Pretty dry except for 2 kobe II strengths (orcas) on the hash wall - saw 2 pairs of size 13 only - $74.99; kobe mvp t-shirt $14.99 in large sizes only xxl-4xl.

Camarillo:
kobe II wht/grey - about 15 pairs left in scattered sizes 7.5 to 13, no 10.5 or 11 (picked up last one) - $49.99
Kobe II strengths (orcas) - about 5 to 6 pairs left on back hash wall in small sizes only 7.5 to 8.5 - $74.99
Kobe II blk/yellow maize - about 3 to 4 pairs left on back hash wall sizes 7.5 to 8.5 only - $74.99?
Nike Zoom Huarache 2k4 kobe lasers blk/purple - good size run - $69.99
Kobe MVP t-shirt blk/gold - sizes L to XXXL - $14.99; also had the warmup pants blk/yellow maize (don't remember the price)
Jordan ajf 12 blk/wht - good size run - $109.99
smh.gif

Jordan ajf 5 blk/red - youth sizes only 3.5y - 7y - $59.99
Jordan xx2 omegas red/wht - almost FSR - $89.99
Air Max CB Low wht/blue colorway - about 15 pairs left - $49.99
Air Max 95 premium (green/yellow) - 2 pairs in size 10.5 only on back hash wall - $69.99
Amare Dunks - about 10 to 15 pairs left in scattered sizes - $49.99
Nike Dunk High grey colorway - good size run - $69.99
Air Max Penny blk/red colorway - about 10 to 13 pairs left in scattered sizes from 7.5 to 8.5 and larger sizes from 12 to 13.5 - $79.99
Mars cement bags - about 4 to 5 left - $39.99

Heads up to kobehead and JJC6723 on the kobe II's if you're still interested, just call to confirm your sizes
wink.gif
Thanks aikman. Nice update btw.
Amare Dunks? do you mean Air Force 1's? also are those neon 95s?

orlando prime outlets also have blue/white/red jordan 1 lows(eastside) for 59.99 and black/purple laser 2k4 for 69.99.

2k4_kb_blk_pur.jpg

aj1_lo_east.jpg

Only IVs showing in the NikeFind system are the "Military": IVs 308497-141 sz 7.5 at Concord Mills NC Factory Store.. Sytem shows 1 pair sz 7.5..Dont bother calling cause they dont have it

Lock it up? Lol, there's updates on every page. The thread is fine. They just need to delete all this back and forth about the reseller guy. Dudes get madsalty about shoes, it's true. But the thread itself is doing fine.

Originally Posted by joeysole

Only IVs showing in the NikeFind system are the "Military": IVs 308497-141 sz 7.5 at Concord Mills NC Factory Store.. Sytem shows 1 pair sz 7.5.. Dont bother calling cause they dont have it
Do you remember the price on these military ivs?

eastbay has 20% off giftcards. I see this as a good opportunity to stock up on for the 11/12 pack.

the pack is going to cost $309.99 + 6.99 for basic shipping and which equals out to ABOUT $317. With this code you will save like $63 ? If i did thatcorrectly. so $254 each which turns out to be a good deal.

code EMEB8T2R

^^^^^ i guarantee that the 11/12 pack will be excluded my friend. Anytime they give you a discount it never works for anything you want, especially Jordans,its terrible

^^it won't be excluded from gift cards. he's saying to buy the gift cards now for 20% off and then use them to buy the pack.
good idea!

I LOVE the eastbay giftcard sale. If memory serves correctly, you can also get live.com cashback when you use the giftcard to make a purchase.

Edit: EMEB8T2R did not work... Where did you get this code?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Lock it up? Lol, there's updates on every page. The thread is fine. They just need to delete all this back and forth about the reseller guy. Dudes get mad salty about shoes, it's true. But the thread itself is doing fine.
I was refering to the reseller garbage, otherwise the updates are outstanding.

Nah, but he's sayin you should cop the giftcards with the discount now. Unless I'm wrong and they exclude packages from gift cards? Can they do that?

Originally Posted by r00m112

Nah, but he's sayin you should cop the giftcards with the discount now. Unless I'm wrong and they exclude packages from gift cards? Can they do that?

They can do whatever they want, but I doubt they would. There was a buying frenzy last time they did the giftcard thing and I'm sure eastbay was lovingall the extra sales they were making. Either way, the discount code posted doesn't work, so it doesn't matter. If somebody gets it to work, let meknow, otherwise, ducktales until there's another code. Usually that sale is even advertised on the site and I didn't see anything.

it would suck if u try to cop on eastbay on release day and its soldout... giftcard would be useless or not used on something u originally wanted...

It's still a good deal though, and if you buy something that is not excluded from discounts, you can use 20% and 30% off codes on top of using your giftcard that you got for 20% off. And eastbay gets a lot of stuff. It's a no-brainer if you have the money when they're having that sale.

The gift card coupon code "EMEB8HFT" does work now. I'm just wondering if they will let you use gift card to buy the cdp, and can we get livecash back on purchases using gift card? What I know is you can't use any promotion code during check out when you are using live search.

alife/ARC courtyard clearance sale

october
23rd 24th 25th 26th

158 rivington street
212-375-8128

alot of good shoes for sale

for example jordan5/18 package
af jordans 3,5,

air force all back birdnest supreme

king of the mountain air max 90's

and alot more

all shoes and clothes are half price

Thanks for posting that, that is not the same code that the OP put up.

You should be able to use the giftcard on the CDP, I don't see why not. A gift card is normally the same as cash to them. Some peoople buying giftcards ata discount shouldn't be enough of a reason to exclude gift card use on specific purchases, but you never know. And also stated already, the live.comcashback works on the use of a gift card, just not on the purchase of a gift card. I think that's right. I can't access the terms and conditions onlive.com right now for some reason. Either way, gift cards are not the same as source codes, so when you log in through live.com to eastbay, you won't seethe source code box, but you should still be able to enter gift cards, unless they've changed something. I don't wanna get too into it though becausethis all really belongs in the coupon thread.

^never been able to use gift cards to be eligible for cashback w/ live.com

furthermore, you can't use get cashback w/ live.com when purchasing gift cards

however, when the live.com promotion was new ppl. slipped through the cracks and it worked but they put an end to that promptly

When I add a gift card to my cart, I don't see where I type in the code. Any help??? And...how long will this offer for for?

Originally Posted by baobaoandgougou

The gift card coupon code "EMEB8HFT" does work now. I'm just wondering if they will let you use gift card to buy the cdp, and can we get live cash back on purchases using gift card? What I know is you can't use any promotion code during check out when you are using live search.
This has been discussed several times during the last 20% off giftcards sale over the summer. You can use the giftcard to purchase anything youwish. To maximize your savings, you can go through Fatwallet.com to get 6% cashback (currently it is 6%, it tends to go up to 8% during the holiday season)since live.com will not give you cashback on a purchase of a giftcard. On top of that, by going through live.com you can not utilize a discount code. Whenready to make a purchase, go through live.com to get 18% cashback (again this is the current offer, cashback percentage may increase or decrease). Here'sthe breakdown for a $100 giftcard:
$20.00 Savings for purchase of giftcard with 20% off code
$4.80 Cashback via Fatwallet.com (6% of $80)
$18.00 Cashback via Live.com for purchase using $100 giftcard.
$42.80 Total savings. Cost of giftcard ends up being a total of $57.20

These numbers can be higher if you use a discount code for purchase of merchandise, but you will forego the 18% cashback via live.com. The numbers above aregreat if you are purchasing something that is excluded from discount codes such as CDPs.

Back
Top Bottom