October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

just got back from the new deer park outlet, only good things i saw was omegas were 90$ but i got them for 50$ after discounts. The XX2's in the basketballleather were on the back wall in a lot of sizes but for 129.99$. If your a long islander you should check out the deer park outlet center in general thoughthis weekend.

Kid Lebron - you're right. The Amare shoes I saw @ Camarillo were the amare air force's, not amare dunks. As far as the air max 95's, here is theirinfo:
Style name: Air max 95 Premium
Style number: 313071-081
Size: 2 pairs of 10.5 left on back hash wall
Color: Blk/Flamingo-Wht Pilgrim
Retail: $160, were selling them for $69.99

Nice, I was just getting ready to reference you xxSC Trojanxx. OLD WHOADIE - You are incorrect. Live.com cashback DOES NOT restrict you from using a gift cardon a purchase that you are receiving cashback on. They only restrict you from getting cashback when purchasing a gift card. I was going to say that I thoughtthe same as you originally, but xxSC Trojanxx corrected me in the coupon thread earlier in the year.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

When I add a gift card to my cart, I don't see where I type in the code. Any help??? And...how long will this offer for for?
It's at the checkout screen below your payment options.

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

alife/ARC courtyard clearance sale

october
23rd 24th 25th 26th

158 rivington street
212-375-8128

alot of good shoes for sale

for example jordan5/18 package
af jordans 3,5,

air force all back birdnest supreme

king of the mountain air max 90's

and alot more

all shoes and clothes are half price
home much will the birds nest be?

phone orders?

quick question y when i call nike they say that b-grades don't show up in the system, but if thats true how did all those hare 7s show up?

B-grades show up in the system but they may have a different product code than the a-grades so you have to know that product code to find them. That isn'talways the case, though, as many b-grades have the same style code as the a-grades. It just depends on the shoe and the situation. My guess is that Nike repsdon't have a clue if a product is b-grade if it is designated with the same style code as the a-grades, so that may be why they told you that, because theydon't always necessarilly know that the product they are searching for you is b-grade.

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

^^it won't be excluded from gift cards. he's saying to buy the gift cards now for 20% off and then use them to buy the pack.
good idea!
Most of the time Eastbay makes the 20% gift cards not good until after the first of the new year. In other words, you buy a gift card around theholidays but you can't use it until 2009.

^Just checked it out, can't use giftcards purchased with the 20% off until after 12/25/08, still ok for the 11/12 pack then.

Originally Posted by jcliz

^^it won't be excluded from gift cards. he's saying to buy the gift cards now for 20% off and then use them to buy the pack.
good idea!
Most of the time Eastbay makes the 20% gift cards not good until after the first of the new year. In other words, you buy a gift card around the holidays but you can't use it until 2009.
Huh, that wasn't part of the deal in the Spring when they were selling them at 20% off for Father's Day/Graduation. All good though,11/12 drops the 26th, right? Works for me. Eastbay is going to sell out in seconds like they did with the UWR Hyperdunks, I know it. It's gonna be acrazy night trying to order those joints online...

Originally Posted by jcliz

good idea!
Most of the time Eastbay makes the 20% gift cards not good until after the first of the new year. In other words, you buy a gift card around the holidays but you can't use it until 2009.
What is stated on their site is that you can't redeem the card until after the 25th of Dec., however, I've been able to use it before theinitial "date".

interesting. i bought a GC back in june, and i still had some balance left over. i just reloaded with this promo event, so im wondering if anyone knows moredetails. direct quote from eastbay.com is giftcards purchased through this offer may not be redeemed until 12/25, but says nothing if you are reloading a gc.

You could always place an order for something cheap and see if it goes through. If it does, just call them and cancel it right away.

Be careful guys, as BabyJ mentioned, Jordan Brand might still move up the package to before Christmas. Check out the XI/XII CDP Info thread for more info onthat.

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Originally Posted by bigsupa

270 should cover tax and s/h
doesn't the pack retail for 310?

yes, take 20% off $310 and you get $248. add whatever for tax and shipping.
No, the gift card itself has to be for the full retail amount - $310, plus the $7 for standard shipping. You would order a $317 gift card and pay$253.60 for it. You aren't getting a discount on the shoes, you are getting the discount on the gift card.

Back
Top Bottom