offical 10/14/08 thread

damn i feel like a loser for even following up in this thread...why am i checkin back on results for a post about aliens coming on the 14th?

Originally Posted by Mdotte

damn i feel like a loser for even following up in this thread...why am i checkin back on results for a post about aliens coming on the 14th?

I keep checking online too like something is really going to happen.
laugh.gif

Don't give up guys...we can still do this...

[h2]Tuesday, October 14, 2008[/h2]http:// [h3]Reading the Channelling's fine print...[/h3]
I'd have to say that even though it hasn't been the greatest day today, many are emailing me telling me to not give up. And I'd have to concur with them as I was able to stumble upon one of Blossom's past channelling messages. It was her 11th one that reads:

11.OK, You know how I shy away from questions, but there is this big one regarding time zones in different countries, which then puts OCT 14th on different days, if you know what I mean? Are you able to enlighten me on this at all?

Dearest Blossom. All that we choose to say to you is to let go of your fears. We WILL do as we say and before the 15th Oct has come to pass in all corners of your globe this event shall have come to fruition for all to glory in. We shall surprise many in how this all comes about. We say this to you people of earth who are in anticipation of the greatest vibration …

So it is not the end of the 14th that we need to wait for it to pass at all corners of the globe, it is actually the 15th of October that we must wait for.

Now I am hoping, I am praying, that we do indeed see something tomorrow's full end. It did hit me pretty hard that nothing transpired today, but I am sucking up all that's left of me and putting my full support into the last day where we can see this incredible experience manifest. I have my fingers crossed!

antakaranah_bridge.jpg

I really wonder if theres money to be made doing these sort of things, like for real, the gulible people who want to believe this sort of stuff might pay moneyfor something like this somehow.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Don't give up guys...we can still do this...

[h2]Tuesday, October 14, 2008[/h2]http:// [h3]Reading the Channelling's fine print...[/h3]
I'd have to say that even though it hasn't been the greatest day today, many are emailing me telling me to not give up. And I'd have to concur with them as I was able to stumble upon one of Blossom's past channelling messages. It was her 11th one that reads:

11.OK, You know how I shy away from questions, but there is this big one regarding time zones in different countries, which then puts OCT 14th on different days, if you know what I mean? Are you able to enlighten me on this at all?

Dearest Blossom. All that we choose to say to you is to let go of your fears. We WILL do as we say and before the 15th Oct has come to pass in all corners of your globe this event shall have come to fruition for all to glory in. We shall surprise many in how this all comes about. We say this to you people of earth who are in anticipation of the greatest vibration …

So it is not the end of the 14th that we need to wait for it to pass at all corners of the globe, it is actually the 15th of October that we must wait for.

Now I am hoping, I am praying, that we do indeed see something tomorrow's full end. It did hit me pretty hard that nothing transpired today, but I am sucking up all that's left of me and putting my full support into the last day where we can see this incredible experience manifest. I have my fingers crossed!

indifferent.gif
will you guys finally give up after tomorrowthough? cmon promise.

It is the 15th on the west coast.

I had a personally experience, but I can't explain that...

Anything publically pop-off anywhere?

- Safari​

ok hopefully I see something tomorrow when I wake up.. hurry up you aliens..

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

This calls for a celebration!
we have just experienced an EPIC FAIL

Not just an epic fail, but a rarely seen UNIVERSAL FAIL
eek.gif

aliens coming to earth
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom