offical 10/14/08 thread

laugh.gif

I would love to hear the newest excuse by the believers in this thread there is nothing else you can say just come in here and say "I take the L" andwe can all move forward.

WORD THE WOMEN WHO SAID IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

HEADED FOR THE HILLS

SHE WAS GETTING DEATH CALLS AND THE WHOLE NINE

LOL

I RATHER GET ROASTED ON NIKETALK THEN HAVE HEAD HUNTERS LOOKING FOR ME IN REAL LIFE

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I would love to hear the newest excuse by the believers in this thread there is nothing else you can say just come in here and say "I take the L" and we can all move forward.

then directly procced to LOG OFF!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

WORD THE WOMEN WHO SAID IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

HEADED FOR THE HILLS

SHE WAS GETTING DEATH CALLS AND THE WHOLE NINE

LOL

I RATHER GET ROASTED ON NIKETALK THEN HAVE HEAD HUNTERS LOOKING FOR ME IN REAL LIFE

Log Off. Forever.

on one of those conspiracy websites a few of the channelers said they didn't come b/c " we are not ready and it would warp our fragile minds toactually know there are aliens out there". Sounds like a normal cult to me.When the leaders predictions don't pan out the blame it on the followers,make them feel bad about it which makes them devote to the cause even more. this lady should be jailed.

Originally Posted by Pushak513

on one of those conspiracy websites a few of the channelers said they didn't come b/c " we are not ready and it would warp our fragile minds to actually know there are aliens out there". Sounds like a normal cult to me.When the leaders predictions don't pan out the blame it on the followers, make them feel bad about it which makes them devote to the cause even more. this lady should be jailed.

Someone predicted they were going to say something like that a few pages back.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom