offical 10/14/08 thread

Originally Posted by FeelMode

roll.gif
^ sure there is

I'm just reporting what I'm seeid the text I got my friends Im

Originally Posted by RDubb

Breaking News: CNN is now reporting that there have been several L's taken today, and are being distributed by the "Niketalk" community. More to follow...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

truth, all you conspiracy theorists & ufo watchers really taking the L for this one...you know who you are.

3 1/2 more hours and we should have about 10 less NTers.. they know better than to come back round here

^ No, now we all have to wait 'till Friday, because they were supposed to visit with a 3-day span or something.

laugh.gif

Or if they don't visit, it's because we're not ready for them, because we're too immature and blind to... something; I don't know exactly.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RDubb

Breaking News: CNN is now reporting that there have been several L's taken today, and are being distributed by the "Niketalk" community. More to follow...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this thread sucks.. talk about FAIL.

Seriously - if anybody ever tries to come into contact with us from another place in the universe, it won't be like this. I don't know how people couldreally buy into this garbage.

this thread is a disgrace to the human race. lock this before aliens read this and laugh at us some more

Come on guys, theres still time left.

If we just wait until Friday, we will see the aliens.

%*%% outta here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

If a giant UFO experience isn't going to happen then I don't know what else is going to bring Humanity together...Because so far nothing has.

im just looking for truth my people. looking to find the answers...UFO's and extra-terrestial life intrigue me...thats why im into Pyramids and ancient Egypt and stuff...

frown.gif

someone cue the "take the L" gif
ohwell.gif

ol' we are the world lookin boy

How those people gunna say the 14th then say oh its a 3 day thing. Then you gunna come up with some other kinda trekie BS and say its next week yada yada. Manthese people need to take there L's like men then ban themselves.

Back
Top Bottom