pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

same here, chea!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
garnett knows that one hurt too...at the end of that vid he grabs his %%#...odom's hand probably hurt too because that fool garnett is all bones

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by bright nikes

im surprised its this close, i expect the celtics to adjust and smash the lakers in the 3rd

slap.jpg

Sorry bro but I got to bring this back up.... Dont doubt the lakers
laugh.gif
QFT

http://tom.digitalelite.com/img/*****slap.jpg

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Might as well make this the Official Laker vs Boston/Cleveland thread. 150+ pages
eek.gif

BTW as much as I want the Lakers to win, I can't see it happening
smh.gif

slap.jpg

im convinced the Lakers would have lost tonight if it were not for 3pledouble coming through in the clutch once more.

Lamar showing Boston whatsup!

Great win, it was hilarious at the final whistle to see the &%$&£ players look for a foul, sorry no bail out for you guys!

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Even Lakers fans have to admit the Celtics got a bad call on the KG foul
dude shoves and hold on ever screen, he should foul out at every half LOL

Great D, by both teams, but this Celtics team lost that damn swag without posey. Play like a bunch of trash talkers trying to intimidate, its a shame.

great game, LO, Pau, and Kobe killed it. Hit shots when it mattered and played with heart.

but FISHER, wow, thank god we had a foul to give...he must be the most reckless last minute defensive player, and most clutch offensive player at the same timelol

as I was driving home from work --- mychel thompson mentioned on the radio that Phil, in the 1st half, was working the refs. So give coach some credit inregards to how the game was called.

^^^
dyyhard,

I did see that. can not remember exactly when, but I see phil get up at least 5 times barking at the refs.

pimp.gif
Phil is that Dude

-smile

Didn't see the game, but have seen multiple shots of the last shot by Ray Allen. That was not a foul. Not even close.

I hope to see both these teams in the Finals but with each team at full strength and playing their best ball (which neither did tonight).
I unfortunately missed most of OT due to the game being over 3 hours and my DVR on set for 3 hours...that and my DVR had several interuptions during the game(maybe flash flood warnings?).

Speaking of things not working...I guess 3pledouble's computer must not be working either. He aint around to admit that he was wrong, He could post beforethe game, at halftime but somehow he's not around after the game?

Is it me only or do the Celtics move on almost every screen they set for their outside shooters. Perkins and Davis were sliding, backing and even trippingdefenders but there were no calls. The officials also give Pierce some of the most ridiculous calls. Once Pierce moves towards a defender he starts grimacinglike he's constipated and the whistle blow as soon as his jersey wrinkles. Meanwhile, Pau gets smacked arms and head on a two dunks, Kobe gets face guardedand leaned into his vertical space causing at least two short shots and there's no call. Even defending players without the ball, the Celtics get away witha lot of pushing and grabbing.

I'm 39 years old so I actually watched Kevin McHale clothesline Kurt Rambis and Danny Ainge bite Tree Rollins. I think the game should be played veryphysical in nature, but if the officials let one team with the physical style play that way, then the other team should be able to play equally physical. TheLakers still need to focus on defense more and start spending some more time with free throws. The Celtics need to stop thinking a bad *** atttitude andbullying is going to win them games. One thing is sure the Lakers are getting more confident playing against the Celtics regardless of what happened in lastyear's Finals. The bullies just got hit and it looks like they bleed too.

Back
Top Bottom