Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 17)

ironman start forsett, its tough for us but he'll get his touches.

washington is playing well and have a nice run D.

parada i'd start ryan grant and mjd - thats just me.

help choose 1:

LT vs CIN
Felix Jones @ NO (return yards)
Beanie @ DET

Originally Posted by bright nikes

ironman start forsett, its tough for us but he'll get his touches.

washington is playing well and have a nice run D.

parada i'd start ryan grant and mjd - thats just me.

help choose 1:

LT vs CIN
Felix Jones @ NO (return yards)
Beanie @ DET

I meant MSW not MJD let me fix that

It's between LT and Beanie. McGahee scored twice last week against Detroit and Rice had a ton of yards. But LT has been on a TD streak and he gets all thegoaline carries. You can't really go wrong with either but I would go with LT.

3/4 semi-finalists in the NT Keeper league from the West Division.

KLJ vs myself in one semi and Chester vs Fizzy in the other.

In my #1 league I don't know if I should start Ricky Williams against the Titans or DeAngelo against the Vikes

Originally Posted by SFN 155

3/4 semi-finalists in the NT Keeper league form the West Division.

KLJ vs myself in one semi and Chester vs Fizzy in the other.

In my #1 league I don't know if I should start Ricky Williams against the Titans or DeAngelo against the Vikes
I'm thinkin Ricky, SFN. DeAngelo is gonna have a tough time with D-Line alone, then on top of that the inexperienced QB prolly won't helpmove the ball real well, so I think D-Will is gonna have a rough one. Sucks, cuz I have him as well. ................see my next post

I made it to the first round of my playoffs this week, and my RB situation is crazy. I have MJD DeAngelo williams who are normally must starts. BUT I startedJamaal Charles last week vs. BUF and he killed em. He plays CLE this weekend, so I'm pencilling him in over DeAngelo vs. MIN. Then...I have Ganther andjust picked up Arian Foster as well. IF Foster gets the starting nod, I feel like I MAY put him in there against STL who has a terrible D. MJD is playing theColts, and has been a bit cold lately, not going over 100 in 3 weeks.

SO...am I NUTSO for thinking of starting Foster and Charles this week in the playoffs and sitting DeAngelo and MJD? (It'll be a stretch for me to sit MJD,but this is a scenario that I'm contemplating.)

Thanks dudies.

^ No way u sit MJD he always has good games vs the Colts

Charles over Williams I would do

Yea, that's what my lineup is right now. I didn't really think I would do it, just speculated that it is possible at the end of the week that Fosterhas a better game than MJD. But MJD could drop 30 any week.

I made the playoffs in my big league... by some miracle.. I thought i Was eliminated... the guy I needed to lose almost won thanks to Kurt Warners 6 turnovers
smh.gif

But he lost
smile.gif

Anyone playing MSW this week against Indy? Is he gonna be playing?

You just said your playing him, so you hope he's not playing
roll.gif

Its between him or Nicks again for me. def made the right call this past week with Hakim Nicks, but I don't think he can duplicate that performance.

Fun fact:

I traded Steven Jackson for MSW week 8 because jackson wasn't scoring any td's
sick.gif
and because I had Steve Slaton and Ray Rice as backups and because I needed onemore good receiver, then Steve Slaton got benched then injured, but some how I am on a 6 game win streak with me scoring over 100 in each game

crazy I know
laugh.gif

I want to start MSW really bad

But he is really really risky

I will keep tabs on him and if he sounds better I might start him

Antonio Bryant is a nice sleeper this week. He had a streak of good games until this past week when Reeves was on him. He plays against Seattle. Another guy Iam considering.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

At least you didnt trade B Marshall and Miles Austin away ....
smh.gif
@ me
I actually tried to trade B Marsh for ochocinco before the season started because he was having problems but I withdrew at the last second and Ipicked up Miles Austin during the cowboys bye week but let him go the following week
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

You just said your playing him, so you hope he's not playing
roll.gif

Its between him or Nicks again for me. def made the right call this past week with Hakim Nicks, but I don't think he can duplicate that performance.
haha i mean my opponent has him, i am a ritard , you know, a ritard! (just watched The Hangover again, love that...) anyways, yeah Nicks is gonnabe inconsistent, and I think he's a tough start, whereas if MSW plays, he's their guy....

Originally Posted by parada45

Antonio Bryant is a nice sleeper this week. He had a streak of good games until this past week when Reeves was on him. He plays against Seattle. Another guy I am considering.
dont start MSW..start bryant instead

MSW is just as bad as Nicks

MSW is all or nothing

I know the Colts are a good match up but I am kind of leaning towards sitting him

To Risky of a player

mustbetheshoe58 wrote:
parada45 wrote:

Antonio Bryant is a nice sleeper this week. He had a streak of good games until this past week when Reeves was on him. He plays against Seattle. Another guy I am considering.
dont start MSW..start bryant instead

My choices are

Jennings at Pitt
Mason vs Chi
MSW vs Indy
Bryant at Sea

My gut says Mason and Bryant. But Jennings is capable of a big play.

^ i'd say start mason and bryant

help me pick 1 WR and 1 WR/TE flex, PPR league

Calvin Johnson vs. Cardinals
Jason Avant vs. 49ers
Brent Celek vs. 49ers
Sims-Walker vs. Colts
Robert Meachem vs. Cowboys

any help or comments would be appreciated!

I am sitting MSW this week, no question.

I need 1 WR

Hines Ward vs GB
Derek Mason vs CHI
Meachem vs DAL

?

Dallas Clark owners are you sitting or starting?

I have Brent Celek as well.

Week 2 of playoffs, if I win this week I guarantee myself some $,

Start 1 QB:

Tony Romo @ New Orleans,
Donovan McNabb vs. 49ers

Start 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 Flex RB/WR

DeAngelo Williams,
Steven Jackson vs. Houston,
Rashard Mendenhall vs. Green Bay

Brandon Marshall vs. Oakland (Is Nhamdi going to play?)
Wes Welker @ Buffalo
Dwayne Bowe (fresh off the suspension)

TE

Antonio Gates

Kicker

David Akers or Garrett Hartley

Defense

I have Oakland, I need to pick one up. Many available in free agency.

Hey y'all...

Need some RB help...

Choose 1:

Marion Barber
Quinton Ganther
Ahmad Bradshaw

(I have Mojo starting as my second RB)

Choose 2:

Justin Forsett
RYan Grant
Darren Sproles
Fred Jackson

I think MSW will be productive, Hicks I don't really see doing too much against Washinton, and Kenny Britt could get a touchdown depending on whetherCollins plays or Vince goes in. Chris Johnson will be the main focus of the defense as well...

Back
Top Bottom