Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 17)

Ok Peyton Manning owners.

Do you think he will play the whole game on Thursday ?

I have no idea at this point. I need a backup just in case.

Jason Campbell or Joe Flacco as a replacement ?

There are talks of the Colts resting everyone.

I would go with Campbell, he's been playing so well to end the season.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

If the game is competitive, he will play the whole game. If he comes out early it will mean they're winning comfortably and he got you yourpoints. Dallas Clark is sitting at 902 yards and I know they want him to reach 1000. Start him.

I need Anquan Boldin to get me 8 pts today in order for me to make the playoffs (only 4 out of 14 teams in my league make it). Either 80 yds receiving or 1 TDand 20 YDs.

I dont think I'm gonna play NFL head-to-head fantasy ever again after this season. I've scored the most pts in a 14-man league, have the most 90 pt and100 pt weeks, and yet I find myself in 5th place thanks to a tough schedule. I had a bummy a.ss 11th placed team score 105 pts on me in a week where I was 2ndin the league with 102 pts
mad.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i just need frank gore to get like 6 points tonight.
If he only gets 9 carries like last week, good luck.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Originally Posted by WILLINC

If the game is competitive, he will play the whole game. If he comes out early it will mean they're winning comfortably and he got you your points. Dallas Clark is sitting at 902 yards and I know they want him to reach 1000. Start him.

Agree 100%. Colts vs Jags are always close games 2. Sucks that I play against Manning in the playoffs

First round of the playoffs is WK15 for us...

I'm in need of some assistance NT, this could make or break me.

Who should I start as my #2 RB?

Pierre Thomas vs. DAL
Quinton Ganther vs. NYG
Chris Jennings @ KC
Beanie Wells @ DET
Maurice Morris vs. ARZ

Wow, I lost! I was up by 7 coming into today and he had V. Davis and Dockett (who got an INT), and all I had was BOLDIN. CARDINALS COULDNT HOLD ONTO THE BALL
mad.gif
and I lost by 5
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

WOW. I just lost by .12 points. I was down by 20 points coming into MNF. I had Crabs and Alex, he had Warner and Boldin. Came so close to having the comebackof all comebacks.

Oh, Thanks Randy Moss for -.4 points and costing me a playoff win.

^good stuff man

yoooo can y'all believe this nonsense?!?!

Round 1 of the playoffs.. tied 126 to 126

htd63n.jpg

first off all I have a better record and I already won head to head in the regular season against this cat.

and from what I read in the league (I assume all tiebreaker systems are the same for Yahoo), it states:

"In the event that a playoff game ends in a tie, the deadlock will be broken using the following system:
  1. Most touchdowns scored by entire starting roster.
  2. Most fantasy points by starting quarterback(s).
  3. Most fantasy points by starting defensive team(s).
  4. Most fantasy points by starting defensive player(s).
  5. Most fantasy points by starting defensive back(s).
  6. Most fantasy points by starting defensive linemen.
  7. Most fantasy points by starting wide receiver(s).
  8. Most fantasy points by starting running back(s).
  9. Most fantasy points by starting tight end(s).
  10. Most fantasy points by starting kicker(s)."
are you serious?!?! he has 7 TDs to my 6..HOWEVER, knowing the point correction systems coming in the next day, Patrick Willis has an unregistered forcedfumble that he didn't get credited for, so I have to be up a point.

if I get screwed here
sick.gif
...and I was even trying to replace Robert Mathisat DE all week but max moves in the league is 25
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Man...+!$* fantasy football. Never doing this @%+! again. Yes, I'm kind of furious. Back in 06, I finish 1st after the regular season thanks to an 11-weekwinning streak only to lose by 3 pts in the 1st round of the playoffs
mad.gif

This season, I have the highest scoring team, I outscore the 3rd place team by 200 pts, 4th place team by 300 pts...but I still finish with a mediocre 8-6record and 5th in the league
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

fantasyfootball20091.png

yff2.png

Only team in the league to lose when scoring 100 pts in a week...twice
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Snuck into the playoffs,
smh.gif

I should've started Eli Manning, who would've known Aaron Rodgers would've taken a dump against the Bears?
smh.gif
1td pass would've got the W andthe 3rd seed, now I'm 5th. Oh well.

Who to start?

Pick 2

Justin Forsett vs. TB
Beanie Wells @ Det
Brandon Jacobs @ Wash

I guess it's pick 1, 'cause I'm rollin' with Beanie against Detroit. I want to pick Forsett against weak %#% TB, but Jim Mora is an idiot
smh.gif
. Keep using Julius Jones you dummy.
mad.gif

I got so epically screwed it's unbelievable. Here's the sequence. Going into Arizonas final possesion I was in a tie with a decimal system. He hasWarner and boldin. Pass goes to boldin and he coughs it up. This puts me up by .18 points BUUUUT Alex smith taking three knees and losing three yards costs me.3 points and I lose. %+$+!!!!!!!!!

I'm in 4 total leagues...

The 2 leagues that I actually care about, L's.

The 2 leagues I really didn't give a @%!* about, W's.

Spoiler [+]
2l5qo2.jpg

Should I Sit Ryan Grant this week at Steelers for

Snelling @ NYJ or
McCoy vs Niners

Same question with with Jennings

MSW vs Indy
Bryant at Seahwaks (My gut is saying Bryant for some reason)

Back
Top Bottom