OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I'll be more pissed if we give away prospects for a pitcher that we don't have the $$ to keep.

you know something dumb like this is bound to happen. gotta temporarily please the fans.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

Going for the 10 game losing streak
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Where's Ronnie? 
laugh.gif

I'm glad he's too busy with his new gig, instead of watching these knuckleheads.

From Memories of Kevin Malone...

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif
@ Manny not scoring on Matt Kemp's long 2 out double in the 2nd.  Should've been running on contact, ball was in the air forever, bounced off the wall.  The hustle is just not there, they are going through the motions.  Seems like a lame duck year. 
ohwell.gif

i thought it was a balk when i watched it. guess i was wrong. team is playing like $$*$ as a whole. mannys lack of effort while running is nothing new though. im sure the ship will turn around tomorrow since haegers going to light the big A up.

nerd.gif
Ronnie's right here.

I haven't seen much of the Dodgers play, logging in some slave hours as of late.
sick.gif

All I can say is, there isn't enough offense in the world to make some of our pitchers look better.

The fielding is still atrocious, baserunning mistakes as well
smh.gif

Haeger will easily throw beachballs out there. Should be a good one.

This is why you don't date celebs. They're always in the spotlight, and will make you look like a tool is they are spotted with another man. Lol.

I tuned in the 7th inning and wow. Was that ump blind? Was he calling those strikes that high and low all nite? He must be a yankee fan. . .

stupid ump. . .

super quiet from us considering the yankees are in town..

and screw reggie jackson.. pampas jerk.

lasorda bleeds that blue.

looks like a play off game.. cant wait to be there tomorrow.

too much talk about how awesome the yankees are.. drives me nuts.. lets get that win boys.

the traffic and crowd last night to get in through the gates was
sick.gif
 last night

if i can find cheap tix tomorrow, ill go to the game

and kemp batting .255?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
    FUUUU RIHANNA!!
mad.gif

Kemp has been garbage in June ( .191 BA, .235 OBP
sick.gif
)

Solid win.

eyegiant, I think the word you were looking for is pompous. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom