OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

This is like Kemp's first bad month ever and everyone is jumping all over him.

Doesn't really make sense to me.

Remember when Andre had that ridiculously awful month last year?

No ones "jumping all over him" they're just calling it like they see it.

He's been hot trash in the month of June, no need to sugarcoat it.

Tommy in the booth
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

ironman, any security/fight stories?
Some white / SUPER GUERO hispanic dude in a yankee bomber jacket got MURKED at the end of the game in RF after Fridays game.

Funny thing is we saw him as the game was starting as he was making his way up the aisle to his seats; flaunting his hat, popping his collar at every opportunity. I clearly said "this dude is gonna get it".

By the end of the game, he's surrounded by like 7 security guards with one cholo in a dodger jersey as well as his hyna
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

"Dodger fans"
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

ironman, any security/fight stories?
Some white / SUPER GUERO hispanic dude in a yankee bomber jacket got MURKED at the end of the game in RF after Fridays game.

Funny thing is we saw him as the game was starting as he was making his way up the aisle to his seats; flaunting his hat, popping his collar at every opportunity. I clearly said "this dude is gonna get it".

By the end of the game, he's surrounded by like 7 security guards with one cholo in a dodger jersey as well as his hyna
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

"Dodger fans"
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

cholos can afford all you can eat tickets now? ruh roh.
sick.gif

broxton just completely lost it

loney shouldve went to second and back to first for the dp

thumbs up to joe torre for leaving broxton in as he slowly blows a 4 run lead. its not like it was a 3 run shot that tied it up. he withered away slowly while everyone watched and did nothing.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This @#!# is lovely.

Its funny how on point I've been with this !%#+% %%% broxton.
I was expecting a bigger rant from you on broxton... like 2 long paragraphs or somethin 
laugh.gif

especially when we could've taken the series against a very good Yankee team

Its like, what can torre do? Seriously.  He is given the players and he has to work with them.  You can only thank your owner.  

The big ox.  What can you say?  SoS.   Work on another pitch. 

Martin, please, you just suck.  stop complainning.  seriously. 

That GA pitch could have gone either way. 

But damn Dodgers almost came thru.  now i got to hear at work from coworkers. 
grin.gif

I'm not saying Broxton didn't give up the hits, but after pitching 4 of the past 5 games and having a 4 out save with 19 pitches yesterday I don't know how realistic it was to expect him to be effective after about the 20 pitch mark today.

I'm just confused as to why Torre let him throw 47 pitches in that situation, just doesn't make sense especially with a big series against SF coming up. Broxton is almost for sure unavailable for the next two days now.

Broxton is an easy target, but I think outside of the guy on the Yankees you guys would have more problems with just about any other closer. Dodger fans have been ridiculously spoiled with the last 3 closers we've had. Broxton only has one year until free agency after this year, so maybe you'll see him traded this off-season anyways especially with Jansen waiting. It doesn't really make a whole lot of sense IMO to pay a closer the $$ Broxton will command ($10+ Mil probably) so you might as well try to get someone to play in the outfield or prospects to help replenish the system.

It's really so difficult to speculate on the future though because World War III starts August 30th and who knows what we'll be left with.

The transformation that Jansen has had from his time as a Catcher in the WBC last year to where he is currently still surprises me, but he's always had a great arm.

Random, but I miss Yhency, guy was one of my favorites on the squad.

i really just want to know what was going through torres head the whole time. what was the rationalization for letting him throw so much. even if he had been well rested, he shouldnt ever have his pitch count get so high.

Back
Top Bottom