OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

We have to destroy PHX on Wed too much on the line to not at least go 4-1 or better on this home stretch.

Then we got the lakers next week. That is the game that is going to matter in my eyes. We need to at least finish winning the division.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

We have to destroy PHX on Wed too much on the line to not at least go 4-1 or better on this home stretch.
Well, mission accomplished on beating up PHX.  I didn't get to see the game because I had one of my own (rec league), but caught the highlights.  Looks like things were clicking pretty well, especially the CP-Blake connection.  Griffin's dunk on Frye was sick.  Where has this team been?  Anyway, just glad they seem to be back.  
Got to keep the momentum going against POR on Friday.  

Portland and Utah up next. Two very winnable games and with the way this team has been playing recently I almost expect the W
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Nice win tonight against Utah, following the tight one against the Blazers. Five game streak -- feelsgoodman. I would love it if we can get the W at Dallas on Monday and really go into the Lakers game on Wednesday with all kinds of momentum.

Now that's how you take advantage of an extended home-stand... 5-0
pimp.gif

We still need a ton of improvement, but we'll take wins anytime we can, especially at this point of the season. Let's keep the momentum going.....

6 in a row
pimp.gif
. Can't wait for Wednesday's game.

Definitely nice to see that we're knocking down our jumpers again.

And it does say alot that we started this win streak the exact time Mo got hurt
nerd.gif
. But we do need his scoring off the bench, because we can't rely on Young to do all of the scoring for the 2nd unit.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Damn this streak is sick Fakers are up next. So Mo is the cancer??

Guess so
laugh.gif

We haven't won 6 in a row since 1992
eek.gif

Mo is officially expendable. We need to do any and everything to retain Foye/Young/Martin for next season and beyond
happy.gif

Shoutout to E-Bled for stepping up in place of Mo too
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

feel like i haven't been over on this side in a minute...

impressive streak we're putting together, hopefully we can keep it going tonight and make a move for that 3 spot.

clippers fans, please tell me you're listening to the "clippers suck" chants on the clippers own postgame show right now. know your @*$#$@@ place in this city. the show doesn't even belong to you anymore

Half of Clippers fans are Lakers fans who feel sorry for the Clippers and decided to go to their games lol

Back
Top Bottom