Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see how "healthy" KD is when he returns. But I agree with you.
From the bits and pieces that i've read and seen, he looks fine. Like if it was the playoffs right now he'd be playing I think

A lot of this is precautionary I think.

30/11/7 against the wiz this year. The only thing that can stop him is Kidd

That 30 PPG is great. Will you bet on the the rest of the team to score 70-80 more PPG? I don't doubt Freak it's the other players I don't believe in. Freak will get his.

Middleton is getting you 17 this month

Monroe and brogdon been solid too. I know you don't watch any other teams but Milwaukee has been as hot as anyone as of late. No one really wants to see them.

Middleton is getting you 17 this month

Monroe and brogdon been solid too. I know you don't watch any other teams but Milwaukee has been as hot as anyone as of late. No one really wants to see them.

Middleton with 17 is good but Wall is giving me 20 & 10, Beal is getting me 25 a game, Gortat is 10 & 10. Otto and Morris could explode here or there and Bojan could go off any game.

Washington just has more reliable players come playoff time. I wouldn't mind facing them in round 1.

Wish the wiz can drop down to 7 overnight and do the league's dirty work rd 1 and get rid of those Cleveland bums. Or Miami getting to 7 plz. Pacers gonna get swept in a very un entertaining way

Last edited:
Gortat been trash as of late as has Markieff.
Markieff isn't scoring on alphabet and he can't defend him either.
Otto Bullard is hit or miss.

Alphabet is is going to be the best player and most impactful. I wouldn't be surprised if they outlasted the Bucks but it's going to cost you 7 games. These games are going to be in the 90s and that doesn't fair well for a team that doesn't rebound

Wish the wiz can drop down to 7 overnight and do the league's dirty work rd 1 and get rid of those Cleveland bums. Or Miami getting to 7 plz. Pacers gonna get swept in a very un entertaining way

If the Cavs stay at 2 they'll get the Wizards in the 2nd round. We'll get to see pretty quickly how much of a contender Washington really is.

same people that were telling us to not overreact about gsw.... are overreacting about cleveland
Regular season Meaningless. I wouldnt overreact to them losing games right now. Until someone beats the Cavs in a series, everyone else are just pretenders. When's the last time a east squad acutally had a real shot. Been forever.

Last edited:
Regular season Meaningless. I wouldnt overreact to them losing games right now. Until someone beats the Cavs in a series, everyone else are just pretenders.
exactly
those same people complain about bron having weak competition but yet are coming in with hot takes lol

Wouldn't be surprised to see Toronto or wash shock da world

Yea Toronto's better built for the playoffs this season than years past imo. They finally have a solid defensive presence with Ibaka and Tucker now.

Still think the Cavs make it out East but it won't be nearly as much of a given as the last few years. I could see a 7 game series or 2 before getting to the finals

Gortat been trash as of late as has Markieff.
Markieff isn't scoring on alphabet and he can't defend him either.
Otto Bullard is hit or miss.

Alphabet is is going to be the best player and most impactful. I wouldn't be surprised if they outlasted the Bucks but it's going to cost you 7 games. These games are going to be in the 90s and that doesn't fair well for a team that doesn't rebound

When Freak is off the floor then what? We have bodies to throw at Freak. Oubre being the best one. You assume Freak will be the best player on the floor in that series but Wall is gonna turn up come playoff time.

Washington losing to any team outside of the Cavs this season is unacceptable IMO. They better get it done.

Why is losing to the cavs acceptable though? They're legit contenders

Because the Cavs have a really good team and the best player in the league. I can see LeBron taking over the game and doing damage. We have no answer for him.

Outside of LeBron no other player is willing his team to a level that makes it better then Washington IMO. IT, Lowrey, Freak etc.

I actually think the Bucks matchup well with Toronto and Washington
They matched up better against Cleveland with Bari
Not sure about Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom