Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C8BUzePXwAAtQMC.jpg

I am rolling with BOS because I just want to gauge how confident these irrational Wizards fans truly are.

I am not betting with ANY confidence because to me, it is a flip of the coin type of matchup.

But I am betting on BOS because I am tired of Wizards fans talk like their squad is elite. ECF or bust? Don't you know what city we are in man? :lol:

So yea, is it a bet or not. Name your price

Irrational how? We've been one of the best teams in the NBA since January period. I don't want your money. I want your user name. Bet that. I win you can no longer use DC In your screen name. Use Boston instead.

200.gif

Man bet like a got damn real man with American Dollars. Not this gimmick internet stuff.

Do we have a bet on the Wizards vs. Boston Celtics?

Show your confidence

I don't want your money. I want that DC removed from your screen name. I have money. Don't need yours. Put up the DC. You don't deserve to have that.

I don't want your money. I want that DC removed from your screen name. I have money. Don't need yours. Put up the DC. You don't deserve to have that.

Like I thought.

You are talking all this ECF or Bust talk, but you don't really believe it.

The offer is on the table man. Whenever you are ready

Like I thought.

You are talking all this ECF or Bust talk, but you don't really believe it.

The offer is on the table man. Whenever you are ready

That's your narrative. Dudes love NT so much they won't put up their names. It's on you not me. I want your name period. Let me guess you sell shoes too huh. Ha ha ha

I thought u guys were betting ECF.

Boston vs. DC....loser donates money to a charity of the winner's choice? Sound good?

Forget charity.

You bet me with YOUR money vs. My money that goes into one of our pockets. Not donating to charity.

$50 good for you?

BostonAllAmerican.

Gotta make him change his avy too

That's what it should be. I never understand folks who talk down on their own city or it's teams. Must not get love in DC so everything is anti DC.

Wanna rep the city with DC in the name but low key wants to hate on the city. I don't get people. I get love in DC. The city rides for me and I ride for it.

That's what it should be. I never understand folks who talk down on their own city or it's teams. Must not get love in DC so everything is anti DC.

Wanna rep the city with DC in the name but low key wants to hate on the city. I don't get people. I get love in DC. The city rides for me and I ride for it.

Deflection King.

Anyone that knows me knows I love my city.

So, go somewhere with that nonsense.

Keep trying to make jokes to mask your "fake ECF or Bust" confidence that you have in your team.

Shoe aint slick with that Dippers ploy. Doesn't work since HOU, OKC, POR, SA, MEM never won the chip after beating them. Hell they didn't even make the finals in the same year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom