Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That OKC-HOU game was very little about Harden and very much like what the Rockets will need to be in the playoffs to have a chance to beat GSW/SAS (excellent shooting nights out of three role players - Gordon, Ariza and Lou - like they had, where Harden put up just 22, bc those games will happen).

Last edited:
Ha ha ha

They rebound and defend. And they have the alphabet

Greek Freak isn't LeBron. He's not making his teammates better on that large a scale. Washington has to much fire power for them.

30/11/7 against the wiz this year. The only thing that can stop him is Kidd

I think the Wizards are 3-1 vs. the Bucks this year.

2-1 but they haven't played against Middleton. No alphabet at the 4

If we don't play Cleveland in the second round yeah.

Dude, I say this with the UPmost respect.

If you team is going to celebrate the first Division Title in 30+ years, you have no right to say ECF or Bust. You HAVE to factor in the history of the team. You HAVE to factor in the the recent playoff success. It isn't like they are "due."

Also, how are you SO confident that they are better than TOR/BOS? Sure, I would PROBABLY bet on them vs. TOR, but you can't HONESTLY say that you KNOW yall are better than BOS.

To say they are ECF or Bust is just irrational as hell man.

Have the Bucks played against Bojan, Jennings and Mahinmi?

mase-gif.gif

Bojan been successful spreading the floor but Milwaukee matches up with that. Henson neutralizes mahinimi

I don't even know why you brought up Jennings and his 31% FG and 22% from 3.

It's going 7 brethren

Dude, I say this with the UPmost respect.

If you team is going to celebrate the first Division Title in 30+ years, you have no right to say ECF or Bust. You HAVE to factor in the history of the team. You HAVE to factor in the the recent playoff success. It isn't like they are "due."

Also, how are you SO confident that they are better than TOR/BOS? Sure, I would PROBABLY bet on them vs. TOR, but you can't HONESTLY say that you KNOW yall are better than BOS.

To say they are ECF or Bust is just irrational as hell man.

Why isn't it ECF or bust? Why are YOU so sold on the Celtics? IT has 2 playoff wins in his career. How are you so sure they're better then Washington?

An how does the Celtics being more championship relevant in the 2000s with KG, Ray and PP have to do with THIS Celtics team?

Last edited:
Why isn't it ECF or bust? Why are YOU so sold on the Celtics? IT has 2 playoff wins in his career. How are you so sure they're better then Washington?

I am not SOLD on BOS at all.

I am simply saying neither BOS nor WAS can HONESTLY say they KNOW they are better than the other team.

If fans of either team say they KNOW this, it is based off of feeling and not logic.

I AM NOT SAYING BOSTON IS BETTER THAN WASH.

But I would bet on it simply to get some money up outta you

Last edited:
Bucks can beat Washington. Ever since Middleton came back our team defense has been top notch during this stretch of 13ish games. Shades of 2 years ago when our defense was top in the league.

I dont wanna play Toronto. We never do well against them.

I am not SOLD on BOS at all.

I am simply saying neither BOS nor WAS can HONESTLY say they KNOW they are better than the other team.

If fans of either team say they KNOW this, it is based off of feeling and not logic.

But I would bet on it simply to get some money up outta you

So explain to me why your rolling with Boston to beat Washington?

What are you going off, team record?

So explain to me why your rolling with Boston to beat Washington?

What are you going off, team record?

I am rolling with BOS because I just want to gauge how confident these irrational Wizards fans truly are.

I am not betting with ANY confidence because to me, it is a flip of the coin type of matchup.

But I am betting on BOS because I am tired of Wizards fans talk like their squad is elite. ECF or bust? Don't you know what city we are in man? :lol:

So yea, is it a bet or not. Name your price

I am rolling with BOS because I just want to gauge how confident these irrational Wizards fans truly are.

I am not betting with ANY confidence because to me, it is a flip of the coin type of matchup.

But I am betting on BOS because I am tired of Wizards fans talk like their squad is elite. ECF or bust? Don't you know what city we are in man? :lol:

So yea, is it a bet or not. Name your price

Irrational how? We've been one of the best teams in the NBA since January period. I don't want your money. I want your user name. Bet that. I win you can no longer use DC In your screen name. Use Boston instead.

Irrational how? We've been one of the best teams in the NBA since January period. I don't want your money. I want your user name. Bet that. I win you can no longer use DC In your screen name. Use Boston instead.

Bet or no bet?

Simple yes or no man.

If you believe ECF or bust, PUT UP THE MONEY MAN

Ha ha ha

They rebound and defend. And they have the alphabet

Greek Freak isn't LeBron. He's not making his teammates better on that large a scale. Washington has to much fire power for them.

30/11/7 against the wiz this year. The only thing that can stop him is Kidd

I think the Wizards are 3-1 vs. the Bucks this year.

ngx1k9.png

3-1

Plus the Wizards had a patch-work bench and were not on their hot streak yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom