Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance went from being offered $44M to only getting $18M of a $27M contract, bounced around a couple of 10 days and now is on a $12M option deal.

You want to pick on russ? Put your PG in some PNR action and watch him die.

And to keep it a buck, team defense >>> individual defense

You want to pick on russ? Put your PG in some PNR action and watch him die.

And to keep it a buck, team defense >>> individual defense

Preach....

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius and Proposition Joe Proposition Joe low key hate Steph Curry :lol:

I know exactly why too. It's not all basketball related. Some to do with attention, some to do with perception of Steph, some to do with people saying Steph had a better year last year than LeBron. Some to do with what they feel as "Steph not getting enough slander".....and some other stuff with how they "view" Steph as "soft", "privileged" etc

It's interesting to see :lol:.

Y'all REALLY want to talk about defense and Russell Westbrook?

:lol:

It's amazing how hard Lance's career fell off after leaving Indiana.

Not just Lance, basically everyone not named George Hill :lol: PG is still a very good player, but had "taken KD and Melo's spot" according to NT at one point, and now is below Gordon Hayward

Lulz at T1000 or Westbrook being better than Steph

"Just give the ball to whoever curry is guarding"

Westbrook literally doesn't bother to contest shots.

Definitely not this year

Last edited:
i hate to say it but after kd and lebron id take steph
I'm excited to see but I'm expecting this to be bad

Is there any rules anywhere or is it straight up just 3 on 3?

i think this will be fascinating. Especially with captains drafting their teams..

The eight teams will draft their five-man squads, tentatively at the end of March. When making their selections, captains will have to consider the differences of a three-on-three game.

Big3 games will be played without a game clock: The first team to 60 points will be the winner. Beyond the 3-point line on the half-court floor will be three circles; any player with at least a foot on one when he shoots will have a chance for 4 points rather than 3.

don't take "regular" season Bron serious..but but but steph robbed him on mvp two years ago!!

No one steph steph didn't deserve MVP, I've Said he deserved MVP many of times. My point was that he's not better nor has ever been better than lebron. So stop stop stop creating your own narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom