Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad the Wizards didn't even entertain that bs. **** ain't worth it. Especially with all them cameras there.

Big yo was capn. He wasn't bout it at all. Nun bout space and opportunity.....and he was the aggressor and ain't move a muscle :lol:.

Dude seemed to know BJ though. Know idea why he rapped up Beal.

Yea, Portland is getting that 8 spot.

Yea, Portland is getting that 8 spot.

Sarcasm? The only layup on that schedule is Phoenix.

I see at least 4 losses
Rockets and maybe at Utah is it (but the Jazz have been slumping as of late). They also got a H2H w/Denver left in Portland.
They'll split with Minnesota
Lose both to Utah
Lose to the Rockets.

Utah been shaky but they've been on the road
[table][tr][td]Tue, Mar 21[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]32-38[/td][td]D. Lillard  31[/td][td]J. Nurkic  14[/td][td]D. Lillard  7[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thu, Mar 23[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]33-38[/td][td]D. Lillard  30[/td][td]N. Vonleh  12[/td][td]D. Lillard  5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Mar 25[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]34-38[/td][td]C. McCollum  32[/td][td]J. Nurkic  9[/td][td]D. Lillard  8[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun, Mar 26[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]35-38[/td][td]D. Lillard  22[/td][td]N. Vonleh  14[/td][td]J. Clarkson  6[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tue, Mar 28[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]36-38[/td][td]C. McCollum  39[/td][td]J. Nurkic  16[/td][td]N. Jokic  8[/td][/tr][tr][td]MARCH[/td][td]OPPONENT[/td][td]TIME (ET)[/td][td]TV[/td][td]TICKETS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thu, Mar 30[/td][td][/td][td]10:30 PM[/td][td]TNT[/td][td]243 available from $24[/td][/tr][tr][td]APRIL[/td][td]OPPONENT[/td][td]TIME (ET)[/td][td]TV[/td][td]TICKETS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Apr 1[/td][td][/td][td]10:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]697 available from $18[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mon, Apr 3[/td][td][/td][td]7:00 PM[/td][td]NBATV[/td][td]373 available from $29[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tue, Apr 4[/td][td][/td][td]9:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]547 available from $10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thu, Apr 6[/td][td][/td][td]10:30 PM[/td][td]TNT[/td][td]1,032 available from $14[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Apr 8[/td][td][/td][td]10:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]773 available from $25[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mon, Apr 10[/td][td][/td][td]10:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,018 available from $20[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Apr 12[/td][td][/td][td]10:30 PM[/td][td]
networkLogo_espn.gif
[/td][td]891 available from $17[/td][/tr][/table]
For some reason when Mamba posted that remaining schedule it left off the whole week of games to come (which are now behind us)

They lost to Mil but they had Knicks, LAL, Minny and Denver that was left off. (that they won)

The schedule posted last week is actually whats left now with Portland a full game up after last nights Victory.

ONly 2 of those 8 games are on the road.

I think Denver really delivered the 8spot into the hands someone in their Northwest Division. 

Last edited:
not a narrative i'm creating...i don't care to "pull receipts" but in that bron vs steph thread alone this strong arm MVP robbery was stated PLENTY of times

Yep, in that same thread you were going back and forth with me on me saying Bron was a Better defender than curry, I just went back and read some of your comments :smh:

wavycrocket wavycrocket was in there talking bout people not knowing and understanding basketball just because we realize Bron is a better defender. **** was comical to read.

You guys should go back and read yalls comments defending stephs defense and putting it on par with lebron

At wavy calling me a steph hater when the correct props were always given...

Steph is a legend and the greatest shooter of alltime, I'm not one to deny that. He also deserved mvp this year. I'm not one to deny that either. He's also top 3 in the league and if someone disagrees they're just being a blind hater.

But like I said bron is easily the better all around player. That's my only argument here and if anyone disagrees I probably won't take anymore opinions seriously,
I mean come on....

Last edited:
That's all in the past and his overeating seems to be over with. I'm done discussing that and look foward to the playoffs .......

The, "Has Steph surpassed LeBron" thread was funny because people were just WAITING for a reason to say anyone else was better than Bron

Proposition Joe Proposition Joe

Last year....in the regular season and up until the finals last year....Steph Curry played well defensively. By all metrics and the eye test....he was good on that end. It's far from an overaction to say Steph curry had a better year than LeBron last year up until the finals.

That's ALL I argued. And I've told you this time and time again. Y'all just keep ignoring that for some weird reason :lol:.

Regular season LeBron wasn't good on defense last year. He turned it up in the last 3 games of the finals.

This debate was over the course of the regular season leading into the playoffs.

Nothing I said there was wrong or an overreaction.

KD will take the throne by force in June word to Cersi.

Last edited:
i've watched a ton of w's gms and steph was locking down
when he was healthy and wasnt obviously hampered, he was a solid defender

Man Steph definitely isn't that great of a defender. Warriors team defense is what makes him look good. Having Klay, Dray and even KD who's performing well defensively this year makes him look better for sure.

Is he still hampered now? I'm not going to lie I fell for the analytics that said he was a better defender than Bron last season. But literally everybody goes at him.

Is he still hampered now? I'm not going to lie I fell for the analytics that said he was a better defender than Bron last season. But literally everybody goes at him.

of course teams go at him. they trying to make him work on both ends and tire him out
it's not too bad. you got solid defenders in dray, klay, kd, of course teams are going to "target" him
ya overreacting from seeing an injured steph in the finals

Last edited:

"Brodie" didn't :nerd:

Steph (and klay) gettting cooked by one of the best offensive PGs in the finals has yall overreacting and saying "everybody" goes at him 'now :smh:

***** even posting clips clowning him from switching off John Wall when he had a foul to give....and 3 fouls going into the 3rd :smh:

Word. No shame in being cooked by myrie. No one on the planet can guard him except for Avery Bradley and even then he's going to need an IV at half time.

if the warriors lose tonight and their 8 game win streak gets snapped and steph finally has a bad game does that mean afriend will have been right all along and the warriors and splash brothers are in fact not back? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I haven't even mentioned GSW in Ages. LIke forever.

What are you on about?

This is true long as he's not the shook one. Still gotta see what happens when ****'s really on the line.

Steph gets shook too though.

Speaking of KD:

The Warriors say @KDTrey5 (knee) could still return before the end of the regular-season and will be re-evaluated over the next 7-10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom