Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C8KWek1VoAA9K1C.jpg

Struggling to beat the fourth worst team in the league has settled the MVP debate in the eyes of the media. What a time.

Sucks that we gotta wait until June to see who the MVP will be. This will go on forever.

I can't wait until this is over. Cause I like Russell Westbrook, this mvp stuff is just crazy to me.

Last edited:
I'm watching bits of the Spurs game and the bigs..... Every single big was lost out there. And we did no switching whatsoever when compared to the reg season opener we were switching a lot.

Random I play pick up with this big Husky dude every now and then he always has these obscure bigs jerseys he's wearing a celtics Shaq now I've seen him rock boozers lakers and bulls among others I don't even know here he cops them

team down, you put up a 50 point triple double, hit the game tying three, then go on to win the game and it's "statpadding"........ logic is lost these days. Russ is getting more flack for having a 50 point trip dub in a win than Kawhi is getting for being shut down tonight. What A time

team down, you put up a 50 point triple double, hit the game tying three, then go on to win the game and it's "statpadding"........ logic is lost these days. Russ is getting more flack for having a 50 point trip dub in a win than Kawhi is getting for being shut down tonight. What A time
I don't think anyone is really criticizing him they're just being sarcastic he can do his rebounding thing cause Payton can't shoot anyway

Wait, who said last night was stat padding? Or anything even close?

I did.

But I guess a good point was made. Payton did not need to be guarded.

I watched the game like, man Russ is not even guarding and sagging for every single rebound. But then had to remember who he was guarding.

I did.

But I guess a good point was made. Payton did not need to be guarded.

I watched the game like, man Russ is not even guarding and sagging for every single rebound. But then had to remember who he was guarding.

Lol oh. Ok. I was looking through the thread like, no one even said this why are dudes acting like people aren't impressed?

I hate and love Russ :lol:

Hate him because he's the exact type of player i'd never want to play with. Love him because he's a damn videogame.

Last edited:
In kawhi defense, gsw shut down russ before too. But at this point no-one is denying him, just don't think he's gonna win mvp.

Just heard on the radio again. "Sources"

Lebron would much rather lose in the East then get to the Finals and lose.

Assuming they would lose. He still loves his chances to win...

Whatever that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom