Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Ballin Like March Madness Now Were All Experts On College Hoops/69080_40#post_27821571Quote:
Originally Posted by moe200069  

bruh midas whale be NT's yahoo sports gamecast
[/thread]
Ha Ha Ha

dubs make kawhi human af. son was the bicentennial man...now he just robin williams.

dubs make kawhi human af. son was the bicentennial man...now he just robin williams.

From meteor man to Robert Townsend

from spiderman to tobey mcquire

From T1000 to the white dude that plays T1000

From dcallamerican to bostonallamerican

i'm late as hell but

:rofl:

hqdefault.jpg

still won't believe it until steph has a pull that accelerates faster than 9.8 meters/second squared and can beat the spurs with one hand tied behind his back.

[thread="654406"]Quote:

Originally Posted by moe200069 

bruh midas whale be NT's yahoo sports gamecast

[/thread]
Ha Ha Ha

as much i go at collector, i can't help but admire dude's fanaticism...bruh be over the top with the threats and insistent bet-making but i can tell he is a fan thru in thru. he prolly the type of dude who shows up to a DC bar with face point and a wizards logo razered into his haircut only to be disappointed when he finds out he's been banned on game days.

as much i go at collector, i can't help but admire dude's fanaticism...bruh be over the top with the threats and insistent bet-making but i can tell he is a fan thru in thru. he prolly the type of dude who shows up to a DC bar with face point and a wizards logo razered into his haircut only to be disappointed when he finds out he's been banned on game days.

Ha ha ha

I'm not about that face paint life.

Unfortunately missed the Dubs game due to work but saw the highlights. Huge win over Spurs without KD. Warriors can cruise through to the 1st seed if they keep it up.Splash bros :pimp:

At those dudes who said warriors especially Steph were in trouble or washed :lol:

Last edited:
Unfortunately missed the Dubs game due to work but saw the highlights. Huge win over Spurs without KD. Warriors can cruise through to the 1st seed if they keep it up.Splash bros :pimp:

At only those dudes who said warriors especially Steph were in trouble or washed :lol:
Opinions operate on reflex in NT.

At only those dudes who said warriors especially Steph were in trouble or washed :lol:
Barely gave the warriors a week without kd before making such claims lol

The season is 82 games not one month or week. There's ups and downs

One week struggling without kd doesn't change anything

Exactly. I kept saying that this team still has 3 of their 4 core players and their 6th man from last years 73-9 team

careful with that sound logic bruh, you might get called out for being too right

Last edited:

That's because seasons are 82 games not one month.
tbh you should take your own advice on saying the Warriors were in trouble
Dude, I haven't even mentioned GSW in ages. What are you talking about?

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat , to his creidit, a-friend really hasn't mentioned anything about the warriors in coo minute.

my G is linking up with Finally Famous and adding to that manifesto. they boutta empty the clip this summer and catch all sorts of bodies

You'd expect the Warriors to have the best chance to do so when they have Klay, Green and Iggy on the court at the same time shrinking the floor on him. Can't see any other team in the West with the personnel to do so. Even Zaza looked good out there when he applies the effort on the help weak side. Interesting to see how the bigs will come out for the Warriors in the playoffs. David West had a great game.

Really thought Kawhi was going to come out tonight and make a final statement (big time game) for his MVP candidacy. He went 0-5 in 3 which hurt the most I think.

Impressed with the Warriors. They're looking like the 2014-2015 season. Defense is top notch and they're moving the ball so well. I wonder if they'll have an "adjustment period" when KD comes back.

oh well would you look at that. cavs in first place again

Celtics had no business losing this game. How are they going to give the Cavs issues when they can't beat a Bucks team at home?

Last edited:
Celtics had no business losing this game. How are they going to give the Cavs issues when they can't beat a Bucks team at home?

Bucks are like 15-3 since Middleton got back in shape & returned to the starting lineup. Brodgon's role has also expanded as the season has gone on.

Don't let their current record fool you. They can hang with any eastern team.

Edit: 13-3. Close enough :lol:

Last edited:

Bucks are like 15-3 since Middleton got back in shape & returned to the starting lineup. Brodgon's role has also expanded as the season has gone on.

Don't let their current record fool you. They can hang with any eastern team.

Edit: 13-3. Close enough :lol:
The games they do lose, are to top teams as well. Since early Feb, green W's everywhere
View media item 2385365View media item 2385366

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom