Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all three can win 1 game but wonder if any of them can win 2
Warriors need to make light work in both the 1st and 2nd rounds. Their goals should be to be in a series no longer than 5 games and then hopefully no more than 6 for the West Finals.

They need to be rested come Finals time.

I know everyone expects the Warriors to win Sunday but if they don't folks got some explaining to do. Curry should score 30 easy and the Warriors should win by 10 plus because of gravity.

Context? 
I never would have thought averaging a Triple Double for a Season would need...context. It's a TD, over 82games. Context, though?
Don't count on it. 
He wants to play man.
Last night they took his wrist brace off with 5-6minutes left and down 8-10pts, we thought he was done....but nope.....my man made them put him back in....and burned another 7-8 minutes without the brace.

He will play, and hard, and will probably win. It's games like this that you think, GSW @ home, playing well, Houston on b2b, Harden banged up, let me bet on GSW.....and then bam.....Houston pulls it out.
**** is funny like that...point is...Harden is a G, he wants to play and will, no rest for the living.
insanely inflated rebounds
extremely high usage rate
that waters down the triple double
harden is averaging 2 less rebounds on greater efficiency and his team doesn't engineer rebounds for him.

Serious question. Does Westbrook make his teammates better? Looking at the stats of Oladipo, Adams, etc nothing's changed except for a minute increase.

Last edited:
Serious question. Does Westbrook make his teammates better?

Hell no. He's literally dragging them dudes to a playoff spot. Commendable sure but he's no Wall.

With Wall dudes develop and show out. With Russ they are dead weight.

Wall > Russ

Last edited:
Robert Covington out for the rest of the year with a "torn meniscus" and Okafor out for the rest of the year with a "sore knee"

I'm gonna need video footage of the entire surgery going down plus the receipts for me to actually believe Embiid had surgery

:lol: yall clowns..birdman dat guy but nah dawg never did the lugz..kanis n timbos strictly..as far as forces i retired my g-nikes

whitney_receipts.gif

Relax

Nobody is taking wall over russ. Like nobody is taking wall over steph. Cept you. Lol

Man I'm really hoping the basketball Gods give Washington the NBA title this year.

I'm gonna give NT that manifesto they were cheated out of last year.

Last edited:
Hell no. He's literally dragging them dudes to a playoff spot. Commendable sure but he's no Wall.

With Wall dudes develop and show out. With Russ they are dead weight.

Wall > Russ
The question posed was

"Does russ make his teammates better?"

Does everything have to come back to John Wall man damn
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom