Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C8Q68X4XgAAvEBh

:nerd:

forget reggie jackson, i wouldn't even trade a bag of reggie for that pansy chicken nugget lebron james.
Reggie's body and mind are off.
Did you read that article I posted about him having some kind of platelet transfusion or something to treat his knee and it messing with his body?
It was interesting.
He was talking about how he could see the spots on the floor and can't get to them like he used to. He's noticed that the other guys are catching up to him etc. It's slowed him and shattered his confidence.

forreal? I didn't see it. think you can find it again? Sounds wild. The platelets had parasites in my dudes brain? schizo Reggie Reg?

Reggie in a sunken place :nerd: :nerd:

Steph got called a lil ***** and proceeded to fold faster than a venus flytrap the rest of the finals. Bron already snatched his heart once. He better show up this time.

Any of y'all wear size 13 or 14, trying to liquidate some of my collection.

Out of the Blazers, Pelicans, and Nuggets who can steal a game or 2 from the Warriors in the 1st round?

Last edited:
all sports are influenced/rigged
still, it's entertainment, like watching a tv sitcom/movie.
if you think it's "real" that's cool

I don't doubt there's some shady practices that take place but there's so many moving parts and variables that go into rigging a league I wouldn't say it's WWE.

all sports are influenced/rigged
still, it's entertainment, like watching a tv sitcom/movie.
if you think it's "real" that's cool

I don't doubt there's some shady practices that take place but there's so many moving parts and variables that go into rigging a league I wouldn't say it's WWE.

i'm not going as far as saying it's scripted or wwe type shenanigans. just that there are certain unwritten rules that refs follow from the top
"hey, lets not call this game so tight tonight"
"keep an eye on the big guy and make sure he doesn't get away with too much physicality"

Last edited:
i'm not going as far as saying it's scripted or wwe type shenanigans. just that there are certain unwritten rules that refs follow from the top
"hey, lets not call this game so tight tonight"
"keep an eye on the big guy and make sure he doesn't get away with too much physicality"

I can dig it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom