Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond would have probably been ejected and fined if he purposely shoved a dude out of bounds into his bench like Kyrie did to Justin Anderson last night

Last edited:
and washington doesnt have the firepower so they'll probably take sunday too

No pressure on us to win Sunday. We're locked into one of the top 4 seeds and all ready beat GS once. GS should win at home but if they don't NT has some explaining to do.

Draymond would have probably been ejected and fined if he purposely shoved a dude out of bounds into his bench like Kyrie did to Justin Anderson last night
Ejected, fined and suspended 2 games in the finals if they made it

Updated James Harden numbers vs Warriors: 23-of-74 FG (31 percent), 5-of-34 on 3s, 26 turnovers in four games. Record: 1-3.

:lol: :lol: @ this update when Russ has similar or even worse numbers vs the Warriors, on top of not only losing every game, but getting blown out in all of them. NTESPN strikes again :lol:

No pressure on us to win Sunday. We're locked into one of the top 4 seeds and all ready beat GS once. GS should win at home but if they don't NT has some explaining to do.

What explaining does NT need to do when in the last 4 days the Warriors beat the #2 team in the league on the road, beat the #3 team in the league twice and they're currently on a 10 game winning streak all while without their best player?

Warriors haters be lurking from the bleachers just waiting for the Warriors to lose ONE game :lol:

What explaining does NT need to do when in the last 4 days the Warriors beat the #2 team in the league on the road, beat the #3 team in the league twice and they're currently on a 10 game winning streak all while without their best player?

Warriors haters be lurking from the bleachers just waiting for the Warriors to lose ONE game :lol:

They'll have to explain why the Wizards are 2-0 against them and why the Curry (best PG in the league) Warriors can't beat Walls Wizards. I don't care what they've done vs the rest of the league. Not my battle.

People still think the Rockets have a shot/the best shot at beating the Warriors? Harden plays like **** against them and he ain't got the pieces to compete with that squad. 5 games max if they play.

"warriors in trouble without Durant"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]people forgot Curry the best pg In the game... Playing Winning ball>triple doubles and first round playoff exits.

Houston has no chance at beating the warriors.

Last edited:
People still think the Rockets have a shot/the best shot at beating the Warriors? Harden plays like **** against them and he ain't got the pieces to compete with that squad. 5 games max if they play.

If the Jazz had more scorers I'd give them the best shot. Gobert isn't having it in the paint.

“Go ahead. Start the show,” Wall teased.

Then for nearly four minutes, Wall, unplugged and unapologetic, shared his brutally honest opinion on the officiating by the crew of John Goble, Mark Lindsay and Kevin Cutler.

“For one, I haven’t been saying nothing to the refs lately because I know what situation I’ve been in but the way they’ve been officiating today doesn’t make no sense,” Wall said. “To shoot 31 free throws to 16. We’re an aggressive team that attacks the basket, that don’t make no sense.”

Wall then pointed to his right forearm as evidence of a lack of calls for the Wizards.

“I had to get this bandaged up because I’m bleeding and the ref told me ‘that’s not a foul,'” Wall said. “It’s getting out of hand. If you want us to compete at a high level like we’ve been doing – we didn’t lose this game. The refs made us lose this game. We fought hard, we gave ourselves a chance but you don’t shoot no 31 free throws to 16 the way we attack the basket as a team. That’s how I feel about it. I tried to get some (technical fouls) rescinded before, it never works for my favor. Other players have and they got it. So, all I can do is just keep my mouth shut like I’ve been doing. I could see if I would’ve got a flagrant-1 but a technical off of that? That’s outrageous.”

Warriors on the back end of a b2b. So I won't be shocked if they lose today. Doesn't need any explanation either lol

"warriors in trouble without Durant"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]people forgot Curry the best pg In the game... Playing Winning ball>triple doubles and first round playoff exits.

Houston has no chance at beating the warriors.

Talk about it....:nerd:

The Hornets, Knicks and Pistons should be guaranteed Ws so they'd have to beat the heat at least once :nerd:

Need to go 4-2. Remaining schedule...

Warriors
Hornets
Knicks
Heat
Pistons
Heat

Knicks and Detroit I feel good about...... Everything else I'm in the air on. Heat twice is worrisome. Hornets SHOULD be a win and I don't see them beating GSW

I'd like to see us get 50 wins but it really doesn't make a difference at this point. Top 4 seeds are locked in the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom