Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Kawhi just blow a bigger lead a couple nights before? He's out of the race.

I think I was one of the very few that said if westbrook avg a triple double that he would win mvp, even if his team won less than 50 games

dudes in here were saying that OKC had to win 50+ for him to even be considered

with all that said...

I think harden should win. when that stat came out about westbrook and his lack of challenging outside shots (3pt shots) it really disgusted me.

might be old news but...

http://thebiglead.com/2017/03/24/is...tats-by-leaving-his-defender-stats-say-he-is/

Last edited:
The Warriors are so far ahead of the rest of the field it's not even funny.

I mean, the cavs, rockets, spurs, none of them have a chance in hell at beating gsw 4 out of 7. And the core 4 will be back next year. This really is a league issue to me
laugh.gif

The only way a team could feasibly beat them is to get them to make threes at a paltry, average rate and / or hope for chaos.

only chaos and injuries. dudes snitching. that's the only way they lost last year. That's literally it. Lacob said lightyears, he meant lightyears.

The Warriors are so far ahead of the rest of the field it's not even funny.

I mean, the cavs, rockets, spurs, none of them have a chance in hell at beating gsw 4 out of 7. And the core 4 will be back next year. This really is a league issue to me :lol:

The only way a team could feasibly beat them is to get them to make threes at a paltry, average rate and / or hope for chaos.

People say the key to beating GS is to make them miss their 3's, but the only realistic strategy would be to beat them up on the boards and on the perimeter. You need big that can switch and will stay with the wings and fight over the screen. Having a solid bench is also key.

Clev and the Spurs are the only teams with the personnel to actually execute this strategy with a high chance of success. Barring and major injuries or suspensions, it's going toe GS vs Clev part 3.

only chaos and injuries. dudes snitching. that's the only way they lost last year. That's literally it. Lacob said lightyears, he meant lightyears.

People say Dray being suspended game 5 is what hurt, which is certainly did. But having Bogut out and Iggy hurt is what served to be the most critical blow to the Warriors. They lose rim protection/rebounding and an able body healthy enough to get on LeBron.

I'm really interested to see who on the Warriors bench will step up this time around. They'll need it from someone, or else Clev may repeat.

Also, lets not forget how KD will perform. He's come short in all the big moments of his career. You have to believe his past performances is something that's in the back of his mind for sure. The Warriors certainly are the best team in the league right now, but the Cavs are a first round blow out sweep+rest away from picking up the momentum/confidence again.

Remember, it as the first round against the Pistons that gave the Cavs their mojo. They started playing at a high pace and knocked down 3's with ease in that series. Gave them a ton of confidence and the rest was history.

I really hope no one gets hurt or suspended this time around. We as fans deserve the best.

Last edited:
A League issue?

Man it's the same same it's always been.
That one team who cooks everybody, until they don't.

GSW will either figure out how to keep and pay all those guys or they won't, and they'll fade into the runners up, or worse, or they will win a few Chippers.

League issue it's not, though...it only brings in more fans who want to see them burn.

Lou cooked em all though.
Nobody can or did stop him.

Talking a game while watching it and DFS is just all that is.
I haven't mentioned GSW In a bad way in ages, hardly even at all this year if that.

I was actually rooting against him.

He was killing my Dray at the time by 9 pts, Who even cared about the outcome of the game besides Houston and GSW fans?

I don't look at time.
I sleep when it's time to sleep, and get up when it's time to get up.

About to get in a few eps of this NETFLIX show until my Lady is home.

Last edited:

I haven't mentioned GSW In a bad way in ages, hardly even at all this year if that.

:rofl: this guy right here hahaha

:lol: at that last tidbit

Someone come get they mans. His punany ain't home yet and he's way past drunk

My bruh afriend stopped talking about gsw when i said you should save all the sodium for the playoffs

Last edited:
Lou had 13 points on 36% shooting?

What time is it in Oklahoma right now anyway

There was a small stretch where Lou Will was giving the Warriors problems from the weak side high screen and roll. Bigs ended up switching to Lou and Ian Clark had no idea how to shrink the floor or slip in to help. Caused Lou to get a few layup and midrange shots.

No idea why the Rockets don't run this often, especially against the Warriors bench.

The Warriors running the "Short" play with the forward setting the pick on the weak side post and having the big roll was great. Houston needs to do this more often. Stole that straight from the MDA playbook too :lol:

Hell, Cleveland would really benefit from that play as well. Irving, Lebron and Thompson would eat. Stupid Tyronn Lue dumb enough to not see it. Or does coach LeBron not like the play?

Last edited:
I've haven't had a drink in ages. :rofl:
That's actually the truth though.
High on life bruh.

Y'all be good, Gonna fold this laundry and get this 13 Reasons popping. Godspeed to you all, KD too.

Still not sold on GSW winning the whole thing
An injury or suspension to a key player can change the whole dynamic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom