Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hornets, Knicks and Pistons should be guaranteed Ws so they'd have to beat the heat at least once
nerd.gif
Josh Richardson might plummet Heat into the depths, need to get Dion back quick or hope Spo can let last year go and start Tyler

Wish we could use a roster spot or injury exception on Chalmers 
nerd.gif
 But knowing him he's probably not in shape

The Hornets, Knicks and Pistons should be guaranteed Ws so they'd have to beat the heat at least once :nerd:
Josh Richardson might plummet Heat into the depths, need to get Dion back quick or hope Spo can let last year go and start Tyler

Wish we could use a roster spot or injury exception on Chalmers :nerd:  But knowing him he's probably not in shape

Never in my life did i think I'd ever hear fans wanting waiters, tyler johnson, and mario chalmers...damn, life comes at you slow

That being said, i hope goran and whiteside ball out against the cavs. Would be better than miss st upsetting uconn

[quote name="Buc Em" url="/t/654406/official-2016-2017-nba-season-thread-westbrook-drops-57-13-11-game-tying-3-tony-parker-is-still-old/70260#post_27841689]

Warriors haters be lurking from the bleachers just waiting for the Warriors to lose ONE game :lol:[/quote]
as if they only do this with the warriors...
people been saying the cavs might lose in the first round [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Never in my life did i think I'd ever hear fans wanting waiters, tyler johnson, and mario chalmers...damn, life comes at you slow

That being said, i hope goran and whiteside ball out against the cavs. Would be better than miss st upsetting uconn
Woah, Tyler Johnson does not belong in this group. Wanted him to start since seasons start, but yes the Waiters thing is still blowing my mind. He was horrible to start the season and has become Heat's starting 2 and 2nd string PG in the second half of the season... Which is why Chalmers would be good for depth, need something that at least resembles a PG if either Waiters or Dragic goes down in the (probable/possible) Playoffs

people been saying the cavs might lose in the first round [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Lmao there's no way. If playoffs were to start now, they'd be playing the Heat with no Dion making them an easy first round W

[quote name="Buc Em" url="/t/654406/official-2016-2017-nba-season-thread-westbrook-drops-57-13-11-game-tying-3-tony-parker-is-still-old/70260#post_27841689]

Warriors haters be lurking from the bleachers just waiting for the Warriors to lose ONE game :lol:
people been saying the cavs might lose in the first round [emoji]128514[/emoji][/quote]

Cavs
The Heat
The Lakers

All successful teams got nitpicked. Warriors fans want their team and golden child to be babied forever.

No one seriously thinks the Cavs will lose in the first round. Those are hot takes/ jokes that shouldn't be taken seriously

What explaining does NT need to do when in the last 4 days the Warriors beat the #2 team in the league on the road, beat the #3 team in the league twice and they're currently on a 10 game winning streak all while without their best player?

Warriors haters be lurking from the bleachers just waiting for the Warriors to lose ONE game :lol:

They'll have to explain why the Wizards are 2-0 against them and why the Curry (best PG in the league) Warriors can't beat Walls Wizards. I don't care what they've done vs the rest of the league. Not my battle.

Did you explain why Wall got outplayed and lost to Chris Paul?

Outplayed?

Wall 41-8-7
CP3 27-13-3

Everyone who watched the game knows JJ and Blake went off. Wizards defense sucked. I guess you expected Wall to guard CP3, JJ and Blake on every possession.

JJ had 31
Blake had 27
DJ had 23

All Walls fault.

Last edited:

Outplayed?

Wall 41-8-7
CP3 27-13-3

Everyone who watched the game knows JJ and Blake went off. Wizards defense sucked. I guess you expected Wall to guard CP3, JJ and Blake on every possession.

Wait, so scoring matters now? I thought PG was about running the offense?

Chris Paul had 13 assists and 1 turnover. Who you think was getting JJ those looks?
Wall had 8 assists and 6 turnovers

Wall had to be taken off Chris Paul in the 4th quarter. I've seen you get on Curry for being hidden on defense.

Just need some consistency in what you use to rate PGs. Because if it's scoring and defense is optional then Curry....

Last edited:
Kinda surprised TMac got in this early. When Tim Hardaway and Mo Cheeks getting the nod? I think I would've put CWebb in before TMac.

Chris Paul had 13 assists and 1 turnover. Who you think was getting JJ those looks?

Wall had to be taken off Chris Paul in the 4th quarter. I've seen you get on Curry for being hidden on defense.

Just need some consistency in what you use to rate PGs. Because if it's scoring and defense is optional then Curry....
A little early for the consumption of popcorn but I'll make an exception

Just need some consistancy in what you use to rate PGs. Because if it's scoring and defense is optional then Curry....

So last season when Curry dropped 50 and Wall 40 plus you felt Wall outplayed Curry because of the higher assists. Interesting.

So you must also believe Wall is better then Curry too because of the higher assist numbers and Curry only averages 1 point more then Wall. You took the bait and now I got you.

Thanks for supporting my Wall > Curry narrative.

Yeah CP3 outplayed Wall. I admit that. Now be a man and stand behind your own standards and proclaim Wall is better then Curry. I'll wait...

You can't say CP3 is better then Wall because his team won and he had higher assists totals but then turn around and say Curry is better then Wall when his team lost and he had lower assist totals. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
The question of whether or not Dwight / melo will make the hall of fame should never be asked again

TMac as a first ballot is shocking, but he definitely has the career to be in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom