Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean he actually had an opportunity to put the game away but he missed the free throw at the end of regulation... so it damn near is 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

lmaooooo
cmon man
mean.gif
Iight fam you got it you always right b 
pimp.gif

I've been listening to RJ and Frye's podcast and they always talk about how the whole team is sensitive :lol:

The podcast is gold, man. RJ and Frye are goobers

The team is worse.

How? 4/5 starters having career years. Wanna guess who the odd man out is?
Has the team been better with Marcin playing less?

Road trip was whatever, but they did go 10-5 in March with Gortat playing less minutes. So I really don't think there would be any significant drop off (offensively) with having a two-headed monster in Smith/Mahinmi playing over Gortat.

Road trip was whatever, but they did go 10-5 in March with Gortat playing less minutes. So I really don't think there would be any significant drop off (offensively) with having a two-headed monster in Smith/Mahinmi playing over Gortat.
11-7 was the record in March

12-10 since ASB

In 22 games since ASB Gortat has played 30+ 4 times, 2-2 is the record Beating Port/Denver and Losing to Toronto and then Phila the game after the ASB

I just find it odd that now we want to say Wash defense is horrid, but Gortat rarely plays 30's he's playing like 20mpg avg and him and Ian are basically splitting minutes and then Smith is in more of a role.

He plays less, Defense is really bad right now but....

Just saying, this is all on Gortat though? Interesting.

This Simmons/KD podcast is definitely a good listen.

KD mentioning being in a bubble while here and how he didn't know that other teams, essentially every team is critiqued and have everything good and BAD broke down in the Papers weekly. He was only praised and loved here and never felt that heat.

He was protected here and he was delusional to the facts that most teams don't have it like he had it here.

He's still sensitive about Shaq and his comments. 

He sounds madd salty about it.

what happened to that one guy who hated steph curry so much thats all he talked about? havent seen him in weeks

he had no foundation to stand on since bron & friends been struggle city, so he went ghost, as most trolls typically do. consistency :smokin

This Simmons/KD podcast is definitely a good listen.

KD mentioning being in a bubble while here and how he didn't know that other teams, essentially every team is critiqued and have everything good and BAD broke down in the Papers weekly. He was only praised and loved here and never felt that heat.
He was protected here and he was delusional to the facts that most teams don't have it like he had it here.

He's still sensitive about Shaq and his comments. 
He sounds madd salty about it.

he aint peep game when home cooking called him unreliable? they don't love you like that.

Wizards record has tanked with their defense as a unit. When they went on that run before the all-star break they were top 10 on that end.

Their perimeter guys, including Wall, are getting blown by off the dribble and/or dying on screens.

Few weeks ago we talked about Kobe giving inconsistent defensive effort after '02. John Wall is exactly like that. Only defends when he feels like it.

Playoffs are a different animal though. Maybe they'll start paying attention to the details then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom