Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall is a top 5 PG. Just not better than Russ, Beard, Curry, or possibly CP0.

Everything I've said regarding Wall > Curry remains. Last night changed nothing. Wall is still better at the same things he was before last night. I always said Curry was the better scorer. He'll always be the better scorer.

Curry can make every pass Wall can. Their offense doesn't call him for to be the primary ball handler.

Wall Street is a better defender and accountant, that's really about it

Of course their offense don't call for that. :lol: He got a stacked team around him.

Let me rephrase it then. Wall is a better PG/decision maker than Steph.

:lol:

The Wall/Curry is still the same. Steph's shooting and scoring gives him the advantage but Wall is still a better passer and better defender.

Clearly. This has always been true.

However, also clearly......Steph Curry is, and has been the superior player. It's really not debatable man :lol:.

I wasn't really debating that. Ya'll let Collector drag ya'll into it. :lol:

how do you quantify wall's decisions over curry's?

So the Warriors wasnt rubbing it in lastnight?! I also do remember how Wall was saying they got the best back court in the League over steph n klay :lol:

Wizards would trade Wall in a heartbeat if they could get Steph.

Dudes want to proclaim Curry king after last night. Ok lets see.

Wizards beat Warriors and Wall outplayed Curry in that game. Then Curry went off and beat Washington. So that makes Curry the better player.

Lets see who's consistent.

Thunder beat Wizards and Russ got his triple double. Then he got blown out and didn't play the 4th vs Washington in the rematch.

By that logic and being consistent Wall > Russ right?

Bruh don't act like folk watched one game and proclaimed him the "king." As a human being i cant't bring myself to refer to an athlete as king, **** is corny as hell

That being said, the recent Steph hype train is well warranted given how this dude has lead the warriors during the current win streak. say what you want about his supporting cast and how good they are but KD's injury has shown that this team goes only as far as steph takes them. **** the bacon grease, steph been cooking with that foie gras

harden x2, wall, spurs, and russ dismantled in the past weeks. dubs byke

wall, russ and harden could be better pgs/decison makers/defenders/passers/dribblers/etc but at the end of the day, Steph is on a team that's better at winning. I can live with that. need to see him play like this against the cavs in the finals though

Last edited:
Dudes want to proclaim Curry king after last night. Ok lets see.

Wizards beat Warriors and Wall outplayed Curry in that game. Then Curry went off and beat Washington. So that makes Curry the better player.

Lets see who's consistent.

Thunder beat Wizards and Russ got his triple double. Then he got blown out and didn't play the 4th vs Washington in the rematch.

By that logic and being consistent Wall > Russ right?

Bruh don't act like folk watched one game and proclaimed him the "king." As a human being i cant't bring myself to refer to an athlete as king, **** is corny as hell

That being said, the recent Steph hype train is well warranted given how this dude has lead the warriors during the current win streak. say what you want about his supporting cast and how good they are but KD's injury has shown that this team goes only as far as steph takes them. **** the bacon grease, steph been cooking with that foie gras

harden x2, wall, spurs, and russ dismantled in the past weeks. dubs byke

I tried told em

So the Warriors wasnt rubbing it in lastnight?! I also do remember how Wall was saying they got the best back court in the League over steph n klay :lol:
he's supposed to feel that way..
I mean they have been disrespected
I remember people saying Dion and Kyrie were better than them.

Full list of players to hit over 300 3's in a season:

1. Curry last year
2. Curry this year

Curry can make every pass Wall can. Their offense doesn't call him for to be the primary ball handler.

Wall Street is a better defender and accountant, that's really about it

Of course their offense don't call for that. :lol: He got a stacked team around him.

Let me rephrase it then. Wall is a better PG/decision maker than Steph.

:lol:

The Wall/Curry is still the same. Steph's shooting and scoring gives him the advantage but Wall is still a better passer and better defender.

Clearly. This has always been true.

However, also clearly......Steph Curry is, and has been the superior player. It's really not debatable man :lol:.

I wasn't really debating that. Ya'll let Collector drag ya'll into it. :lol:

how do you quantify wall's decisions over curry's?

By watching them play. Wall is really the only passer on that team and for somebody who has the offense on his shoulders he makes great decisions. Steph got like 2 or 3 other playmakers and at times he makes poor decisions and ugly passes.

he's supposed to feel that way..
I mean they have been disrespected
I remember people saying Dion and Kyrie were better than them.

Was Beal even a factor lastnight hahah

First quarter, beal street was cookin..kept wiz in the game. but gravity set in

In the year everyone wants to give Russ the MVP off triple doubles, not one person mentioned Green had a triple double last night. They want to give Curry 100% of the credit like Greens triple double didn't play a roll in last nights win.

I never said Washington had a better team the Golden State. I never said Golden State couldn't beat Washington. Washington having the best starting 5 in the NBA wasn't my narrative.

Wild thing about Curry is that he can play this way until he's like close to 40.
Wall and Russ depend on their athleticism a lot so Curry really could be the best PG for about 5 more years.

I'd rather be a deadly shooter and play 20 years, than be a flashy high flying dude that fizzles out in 10

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Westbrook Drops 57 13 11 Game Tying 3 Tony Parker Is Still Old/71040#post_27857577​[/thread]

Breh nobody give a **** about Marcin Gortat 
roll.gif
Pacers aren't dead yet, calm down

Last edited:
Man it's gonna be rough round here if/when the Wizards get bounced from the playoffs.

By watching them play. Wall is really the only passer on that team and for somebody who has the offense on his shoulders he makes great decisions. Steph got like 2 or 3 other playmakers and at times he makes poor decisions and ugly passes.

Steph has been in a similar role before and put up 24ppg & 9apg in 13-14. As the primary ball handler in a traditional pg role....he's had success. Steph under Marc Jackson wasn't that long ago :lol:.

Does Steph have questionable decision making at times? Sure. But let's not hold up my guy Jimmy Wall as the golden standard for decision making.

Wall is a Hell of a passer...but he too has well documented issues with turnovers and decision making.

Also, decision making doesn't solely = passing. Running a lane, relocating as a shooter, making the extra pass, pulling the ball out etc count as decision making.

Now we wait for the gif of Steph throwing the championship trophy away on that behind the back pass :smh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom