Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh it's about time we redefine these positions. The game is becoming so position less now
There are:

Lead guards
Point guards
Shooting guards.

Small forwards
Point forwards
I can't shoot so I play the 4
Power forwards.
3 and D
Stretch 4

Back to the basket centers
I catch lobs Center
Rim protectors.

Ehh it's about time we redefine these positions. The game is becoming so position less now
There are:

Lead guards
Point guards
Shooting guards.

Small forwards
Point forwards
Power forwards.
3 and D
Stretch 4

I catch lobs Center
Rim protectors.
Based of this what position is Andre Roberson

There are:

Lead guards
Point guards
Shooting guards.

Small forwards
Point forwards
Power forwards.
3 and D
Stretch 4

I catch lobs Center
Rim protectors.
Based of this what position is Andre Roberson

He should be a "i can't shoot so I play the 4."

I really need wouldn't want him starting for my favorite team. I don't see how you guys put up with it

lmaooooo kyrie aint no top 5 pg. he's lucky to even make top 10 if we're keeping it a buck

How is Lillard better than Kyrie
I don't think Zeke is either but I can atleast see the argument for it.

By watching them play. Wall is really the only passer on that team and for somebody who has the offense on his shoulders he makes great decisions. Steph got like 2 or 3 other playmakers and at times he makes poor decisions and ugly passes.

Steph has been in a similar role before and put up 24ppg & 9apg in 13-14. As the primary ball handler in a traditional pg role....he's had success. Steph under Marc Jackson wasn't that long ago :lol:.

Does Steph have questionable decision making at times? Sure. But let's not hold up my guy Jimmy Wall as the golden standard for decision making.

Wall is a Hell of a passer...but he too has well documented issues with turnovers and decision making.

Also, decision making doesn't solely = passing. Running a lane, relocating as a shooter, making the extra pass, pulling the ball out etc count as decision making.

Now we wait for the gif of Steph throwing the championship trophy away on that behind the back pass :smh: :lol:

Never said he ain't have success playing that role. :lol: I know all of Steph's stats. I just think Wall is a better traditional PG. Wall sees the floor better. He makes better decisions. He's a better passer.

Last edited:
This but I have Wall over Chris. Honestly though that is a mixture of both bias (Wall is my favorite player in the league) and factoring in age.
I mean I'm not mad at Wall over Chris Paul, i'm a wall fan but I just don't see what Wall does ''better'' than CP except score and even that is largely due to him playing far more minutes than CP.

CP is still the better defender, higher PER, blows him out of the water when it comes to shooting, career high TS% , doesn't turn it over nearly as much, is probably the best shooter from the PG position outside of Steph, and his on / off numbers showcase just how powerful of an impact he has on the Clippers. It's greater than Wall's, who is having a career year.

The Injuries and the Clippers up and down play have kind of hindered the perception of CP this year. He's having another outstanding season.

Last edited:
I mean I'm not mad at Wall over Chris Paul, i'm a wall fan but I just don't see what Wall does ''better'' than CP except score and even that is largely due to him playing far more minutes than CP.

CP is still the better defender, higher PER, blows him out of the water when it comes to shooting, career high TS% , doesn't turn it over nearly as much, is probably the best shooter from the PG position outside of Steph, and his on / off numbers showcase just how powerful of an impact he has on the Clippers. It's greater than Wall's, who is having a career year.

The Injuries and the Clippers up and down play have kind of hindered the perception of CP this year. He's having another outstanding season.

Stay healthy [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️. He's a better scorer but not because of skill, he just is more aggressive. And that really stands out for me. I know John will go out guns blazing and I see Chris be timid too much for my liking. However, I won't say that you're wrong because you're not. I'm just partial to John and think that this year is the beginning of his real prime. Like Steph about 4 years ago

Wow Kyrie not a top 10 PG? Not top 5? Welp my time here is over guys that's my que.

See yall come playoff season 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
The suns tank is OD I haven't seen one this good since the warriors went hard for Harrison Barnes

Wow Kyrie not a top 10 PG? Not top 5? Welp my time here is over guys that's my que.

See yall come playoff season :pimp:  

He's definitely not top 5.

Lowry/Lillard/IT2 are better. He's in that next tier with Conley/Kemba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom