Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the Orlando Magic just have their offseason plans spoiled in an ill-advised picture? uproxx.it/2oSpNew

:lol: :lol:

cropped.jpg

:nerd: :wow: :smh: :rofl:

@frshstunna we need answers fam :lol:

iggy prayin to god this doesn't come to fruition

View media item 2391760

Got damn Parsons on there too!! Teams aint learned about him yet?? Must be nice to be 6'9 b. Aint gotta do **** but be 6'9 b.

Max on max on max.

San Antonio has only three players on its active roster selected within the top 20 picks in the NBA draft (former No. 2 overall pick LaMarcus Aldridge, former No. 3 pick Pau Gasol and former No. 15 Kawhi Leonard.) That's tied for the fewest on any roster this season with Brooklyn and New Orleans.

How about we spend the day talking Wall vs Curry.

Just make sure you don't post new info/talking points, please use the same ones as always. (And new posters, same 10-15 of them)

Discuss

Last edited:
“We played in Vancouver, first game in a Warriors uniform. And I see James Worthy walking out as I was leaving the game … it’s a legend here. ‘Big Game James.’

I’m a little skeptical at this point to even talk to anybody from the generation before because I don’t even know how they feel about me as a person, as a player because these dudes — they look at me as like, ‘Oh you switching teams, you chasing this, you chasing that.’ So I’m just gonna keep it moving.

“But he was like, ‘Man. Don’t worry about that stuff. People change jobs every single year, every single day. Don’t worry about that. Just go out there and keep working and go win.’ So I’m like, ‘Man that’s nice.’

“So I came back home that night and my boy Randy — I was like, ‘Man. James worthy was cool. He showed me so much love. I appreciate that.’ He (Randy) was like, ‘Huh? He was talking so bad about you on TV. He was saying Magic wouldn’t have done that. I wouldn’t have done that…’

“Yo, stop selling out. Stop selling your brothers out. This is a fraternity. Stop selling us out … stop doing that man, and then come in my face talking that nonsense. I was really fooled with him."
Link

I peeped that Worthy part on the podcast yesterday.
I was conflicted.
If I was KD I would probably feel James did me dirty if my boy put it like "Worthy was talking so bad about you"....KD should have got the context
If I'm Worthy and pass KD in the hall in a situation like that I would give him the same encouragement, not call him a sell out etc.
If I was asked about it on TV and the topic being discussed was whether past Legends would have done that I would have said the same as a Worthy did.
KD didn't get the whole context but I remember that Worthy convo, he wasn't bagging on KD and he didn't bring the subject up, he did speak on it when asked his opinion and simply said "Those guys wouldn't have done that", and they wouldn't have, but I see both sides.

KD is cool with me, but if I saw him I'm not going to sugar coat it, I'm going to call him a buster and say he made a buster move, but he doesn't look to me for encouragement like he would Worthy. With me it's F KD and GL KD, both.

Last edited:
https://theringer.com/bill-simmons-...rs-nba-fan-experience-701c3cfd4eaa#.rlz4qfpnj

Steve Balmer x Bill Simmons.

Another good listen with just about everything related to owning an NBA basketball team. Talks about the process of getting a new arena, the future of NBA ticketing that could alter how many opposing fans are at games, the future of how people consume the NBA, Why The Clippers are building their own arena and why STAPLES Center really isn't that great of an NBA arena, and a bunch of other good stuff in regards to the intricacies of owning an NBA team.

https://theringer.com/bill-simmons-...rs-nba-fan-experience-701c3cfd4eaa#.rlz4qfpnj

Steve Balmer x Bill Simmons.

Another good listen with just about everything related to owning an NBA basketball team. Talks about the process of getting a new arena, the future of NBA ticketing that could alter how many opposing fans are at games, the future of how people consume the NBA, Why The Clippers are building their own arena and why STAPLES Center really isn't that great of an NBA arena, and a bunch of other good stuff in regards to the intricacies of owning an NBA team.
Yup that was a good listen. Balmer seems like a cool dude

Yup that was a good listen. Balmer seems like a cool dude
Met him like four or five times since he's owned the team. Great guy. The Vibrant Positive / wild energy he shows on TV is how he really is most of the time lol

I peeped that Worthy part on the podcast yesterday.
I was conflicted.
If I was KD I would probably feel James did me dirty if my boy put it like "Worthy was talking so bad about you"....KD should have got the context
If I'm Worthy and pass KD in the hall in a situation like that I would give him the same encouragement, not call him a sell out etc.
If I was asked about it on TV and the topic being discussed was whether past Legends would have done that I would have said the same as a Worthy did.
KD didn't get the whole context but I remember that Worthy convo, he wasn't bagging on KD and he didn't bring the subject up, he did speak on it when asked his opinion and simply said "Those guys wouldn't have done that", and they wouldn't have, but I see both sides.

KD is cool with me, but if I saw him I'm not going to sugar coat it, I'm going to call him a buster and say he made a buster move, but he doesn't look to me for encouragement like he would Worthy. With me it's F KD and GL KD, both.

Not to mention, his boy probably overhyped Worthy's words and took it as a slight. Typical Yes Man behavior.

I took Worthy's words to be similar to someone saying "I wouldn't personally do X but I can respect it and/or don't have a problem with somebody else doing it"

a Team is gonna grab AG for peanuts and he's gonna flourish, of all the dudes on the roster That's the guy they think of trading for Dario Saric of all people :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom