Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except it listed Aaron Gordon or at least it appeared to

Sure, not imminent but certainly shows something, brainstorming or not. Semantics

I peeped that Worthy part on the podcast yesterday.
I was conflicted.
If I was KD I would probably feel James did me dirty if my boy put it like "Worthy was talking so bad about you"....KD should have got the context
If I'm Worthy and pass KD in the hall in a situation like that I would give him the same encouragement, not call him a sell out etc.
If I was asked about it on TV and the topic being discussed was whether past Legends would have done that I would have said the same as a Worthy did.
KD didn't get the whole context but I remember that Worthy convo, he wasn't bagging on KD and he didn't bring the subject up, he did speak on it when asked his opinion and simply said "Those guys wouldn't have done that", and they wouldn't have, but I see both sides.

KD is cool with me, but if I saw him I'm not going to sugar coat it, I'm going to call him a buster and say he made a buster move, but he doesn't look to me for encouragement like he would Worthy. With me it's F KD and GL KD, both.
dude really need to get out of his feels..

if KD's friend was able to see that information on television.. KD should at the very least go and watch it for himself before jumping to a conclusion about someone he just though of as "cool" and sought to give him advice/comfort

but I'm also of the view that KD should have at least gave his "friend"/"brother" a call (at the very very least a text or something) to tell him he's leaving

but that's just my views on it

Not to mention, his boy probably overhyped Worthy's words and took it as a slight. Typical Yes Man behavior.

I took Worthy's words to be similar to someone saying "I wouldn't personally do X but I can respect it and/or don't have a problem with somebody else doing it"
exactly.. you would think that he would learned something from his recent experiences about going through other secondary sources to receive information

at the very least dude should have watched whatever for himself before jumping to a conclusion based on someone else's account of it

Durant is probably going to be in his feelings after what Curry said today on how the last 3 weeks is a good reminder of exactly what the warriors are all capable of.

Beadle replacing Sage on the espn nba pregame shows.

Twitter lighting her up :lol:

Last edited:
Beadle replacing Sage on the espn nba pregame shows.

Twitter lighting her up :lol:

As they should :lol:

She can tapdance her way up on off of my screen during the playoffs

N02TC3x.gif

just like all the embiid stans were saying embiid wasn't really hurt [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Que?

Considering we have someone get hurt in or going to the playoffs every year, I think its a pretty good idea to rest some of your best players. No difference in playing Houston or San Antonio anyways.

And @Chester McFloppy you better watch your mouth b. Keep talking and I'll go up to Oregon, fly you back to the M and drop you off in the middle of Norf Memphis

Last edited:
Que?

Considering we have someone get hurt in or going to the playoffs every year, I think its a pretty good idea to rest some of your best players. No difference in playing Houston or San Antonio anyways.

And @Chester McFloppy you better watch your mouth b. Keep talking and I'll go up to Oregon, fly you back to the M and drop you off in the middle of Norf Memphis
You guys matchup better against Houston id say
Spurs have been killing you guys since you beat them as the 8 seed years back

You guys matchup better against Houston id say
Spurs have been killing you guys since you beat them as the 8 seed years back

I agreed until later this season. Houston acquiring Lou Will made things much tougher. Houston has dominated us since that acquisition because with both he and Harden, its makes them extremely tough to defend in the pick n roll.

We're actually 2-1 against the Spurs this year. Guard play is average, which helps us because so is ours. And our frontcourt is better. Of course, they will have the better player in the series, but I think we may matchup better against them right now. Their pick n roll doesn't seem as lethal as it was some years ago when TP was still quick and Manu was being Manu.

I'll rather hope and catch Houston in a potential 2nd round matchup.

Last edited:
Said yesterday I fully expect Memphis to give SAS a run, provided they're truly just resting Marc & it isn't serious.

OKC is going to get swept. 

Unless Russ puts up 50pts per game I don't see how we will score 120+ with the group of guys we play.
OKC won't get swept but they messed up by blowing that spurs game and losing to the hornets to have any chance of moving into the 5th seed.

I agreed until later this season. Houston acquiring Lou Will made things much tougher. Houston has dominated us since that acquisition because with both he and Harden, its makes them extremely tough to defend in the pick n roll.

We're actually 2-1 against the Spurs this year. Guard play is average, which helps us because so is ours. And our frontcourt is better. Of course, they will have the better player in the series, but I think we may matchup better against them right now. Their pick n roll doesn't seem as lethal as it was some years ago when TP was still quick and Manu was being Manu.

I'll rather hope and catch Houston in a potential 2nd round matchup.
With Dekker Going down
Houston's play off rotation will have 4 players 6'3 and below and we'll only use eight Harden ariza and Anderson Will be rotating the 4 spot it could get ugly with the bigs you guys have but I see what you're talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom