Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait until the year plays out because i'm 100% positive that he won't put up those numbers. Kawhi gets all the credit of the top 5 guys but none of the slander or scrutiny.... this year eyes are on him and we will see.

Also the past two playoffs he damn sure ain't been Lookin anything like top 5.

Kawhi was great against the clippers in the first round.....good last year in the playoffs too.

His team just ain't come out on top. Sht happens man :lol:. You can't win every year. He won finals MVP 3 years ago.

And how are you going to be 100% positive he won't put up them numbers....when he's already put up them numbers before? :lol:

That's like saying...I'm 100% LeBron won't average 25ppg

It'll be interesting to see how great of a defender kawhi will continue to be with a more responsibility on offense now.

It's hard to lock up and carry an offense. We saw what Durant did to him

Bron, KD and Steph.

Those guys are the top 3. And that's it. Top 5 splits hairs between Cp3, Westbrook, Kawhi, Healthy AD

KD still better than Kawhi, Kawhi can't create offense nearly as well as KD YET.

He's improved so much at everything but KD came into the league a dominant offensive force and has improved at the same rate with more experience.

Also KD is underrated as a defender and is getting even better.

Some of the plays he made on defense in the playoffs last year were unreal.

Talk about "seeing" the game, I don't know if anybody does it better than KD, he's always a move ahead.

Notice how he steals pieces of everybody game, like the Dirk jumper, things guys specialize in comes easy to him.

You need to put some respeck on James Hardens name.

Matter of fact, all of NT does.

Harden >>>>>> Westbrook

I'm not big on Westbrook so I could concede that point.

I think a healthy Blake Griffiin could be in that convo as well. He was 1/3 from 3 last night. If he attempts 3-4 there's a game...and shoots it at about s 35% clip....look out

Durant isn't going to give the night to night elite defensive effort that Kawhi does, but watch the Thunder-Warriors series. He was awesome on defense (which probably explains why he was subpar on offense at the end of the series).

You need to put some respeck on James Hardens name.

Matter of fact, all of NT does.

Harden >>>>>> Westbrook

I'm not big on Westbrook so I could concede that point.

I think a healthy Blake Griffiin could be in that convo as well. He was 1/3 from 3 last night. If he attempts 3-4 there's a game...and shoots it at about s 35% clip....look out
2014:

Last night:

Boogie on Kawhi: That dude's good man. He's [expletive] good..He's really really good...I heard he was working with Kobe and there was some flashes of Kobe.

Wow Horford legit does wear eyeliner :lol:

I wish I could remember who was calling him a system player for all these years

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE :nerd:

Or the people acting like Paul George is better. :smh:

He absolutely was tho, even antidope has said this. For the record I've said that I think he's capable of playing in any system. I just was calling it how it was, a lot of his shots were created for him compared to other elite wings in the game.

Wow Horford legit does wear eyeliner :lol:

I wish I could remember who was calling him a system player for all these years

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE :nerd:

Or the people acting like Paul George is better. :smh:

He absolutely was tho, even antidope has said this. For the record I've said that I think he's capable of playing in any system. I just was calling it how it was, a lot of his shots were created for him compared to other elite wings in the game.
I definitely didn't day that Paul George was better than Kawhi Leonard. Because he isn't.

Marc gasol went 1-3 from 3 and you would have thought he went 13-16. I haven't stopped hearing about the genius Fizdale since :lol:

People be so quick to rep anything that's going against a Grizz related post :lol:

Come out them shadows b

Its not just Game 1, Marc went 6-13 from 3 in preseason as well.

I guarantee you if Blake start shooting more 3's and making them, people are going to be riding his **** to the wheels fall off :rolleyes . Actually, I've already heard it and he's 1-3 as well :lol: . Shot the 3 ball similar in preseason

The fact that he's doing it and can do so at a pretty efficient rate as a C is impressive. It only makes us and him much more dangerous.

Kawhi > KD is my personal preference. We only have last year to go off of in terms of matchups. We saw how their 1st matchup this season went. I'll wait on the next few and maybe a playoff series too. I still like Kawhi going forward, though.

Last edited:
I definitely didn't day that Paul George was better than Kawhi Leonard. Because he isn't.

Me neither. I was referring to the comment about the system

Van Ho himself was one of the doubters :lol:

I believe he said Kawhi could never be a #1 option and he would never lead a team to anything of significance. Sounds kinda system-y to me :nerd:

Marc gasol went 1-3 from 3 and you would have thought he went 13-16. I haven't stopped hearing about the genius Fizdale since :lol:

People be so quick to rep anything that's going against a Grizz related post :lol:

Come out them shadows b

Its not just Game 1, Marc went 6-13 from 3 in preseason as well.

I guarantee you if Blake start shooting more 3's and making them, people are going to be riding his **** to the wheels fall off :rolleyes . Actually, I've already heard it and he's 1-3 as well :lol: . Shot the 3 ball similar in preseason

The fact that he's doing it and can do so at a pretty efficient rate as a C is impressive. It only makes us and him much more dangerous.

Blake has been/will be taking more 3's. Marc deserves praise for adding the 3 ball. I'm trying to figure out why Fizdale is getting all this love. I guarantee you won't be giving Doc any cr dit for Blake adding the 3 to his game. And you shouldn't :lol:

Last edited:
Kawhi is my favorite player in the league and is better than everyone not named LeBron

Not sure if serious or trolling. You just said this 2 weeks ago

George, Butler, Cousins, Leonard are not better than Melo I don't give a **** what anyone says. None of these guys have don't jack **** as a legit #1 option on a NBA franchise.

That was fast.

im going with pg13 before the claw. The kid is good not taking anything from him but pg13 especially after the injury is just a different animal but the same beast

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom