Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph averaged 30.1 pts in 34.1 minutes a game.

Russ is averaging 31.8 in 34.8 minutes a game. 

By comparison, Big O's triple double season-30.8/12.5/11.4 in 44 minutes a game.

I'll wait until the season ends when they have the stats adjusted for pace. 

Last edited:
The difference was in efficiency 

Also do any East teams have a winning record vs the top 8 teams in the West

The way steph was playing last year dude could have had multiple 70 point games if they werent up a million i swear.

That's not outrageous is it?

Last edited:

The difference was in efficiency 

Also do any East teams have a winning record vs the top 8 teams in the West.
I know that. I'm just saying what Russ is doing is as impressive in it's own right. 

No they don't Milwaukee was the closest one but that's going down tonight. 

The way steph was playing last year dude could have had multiple 70 point games if they werent up a million i swear.

That's not outrageous is it?
I say all the time that Curry could have broken the single game 3 record plenty of times for the same reason lol. But points as well yes, him sitting out the end of games prevented all of this

Last edited:
:lol: Russ taking 24 shots a night man. Thats higher than any season from Kobe except 1. Higher than any year from Jordan except 2.

I love the guy but it's more impressive that he's cramming 24 shots into those mins.

Billy D has done an excellent job in that category. If you woulda told me that they'd be threatening home court in the first round after 70+ games with Russ only playing 34 mpg then I wouldn't have believed you.

If Thibs was the coach then Russ would've been at 44 mpg and probably torn something by now.

Even though we already knew it was gonna happen, now that it actually happened, Russ got the MVP locked up IMO. Especially coming off the 50 point triple double.

I was kinda in the boat of people who had complaints about Russ. But im in the MVP boat. Its too absurd to ignore whichever way you look at it.

Even though we already knew it was gonna happen, now that it actually happened, Russ got the MVP locked up IMO. Especially coming off the 50 point triple double.

I was kinda in the boat of people who had complaints about Russ. But im in the MVP boat. Its too absurd to ignore whichever way you look at it.

Nothing is locked up.

Care to wager on it?
nerd.gif

I wouldn't say it's locked up for Russ, but he's getting close. 

I don't think it's locked up but as the days pass by the Russ support is getting louder and louder. Everyone who I listen to on pods is picking him now. Not even trying to mince words about it.

Even I'm starting to wonder what's gonna happen and I had the guy finishing fourth for the longest time.

I don't think it's locked up but as the days pass by the Russ support is getting louder and louder. Everyone who I listen to on pods is picking him now. Not even trying to mince words about it.

Even I'm starting to wonder what's gonna happen and I had the guy finishing fourth for the longest time.
Tried to tell you man. "He has NO chance" were your words correct?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom