Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite player 
pimp.gif

"I smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it" 
pimp.gif

Even on Simmons' podcast KD said he knew what was up.

KD mentioned that the reason (when he was with OKC) that OKC out-rebounded everyone was because everyone knew to box out and let the guards grab the boards.

He said it ignites the fast break, this is how they were built to play, This isn't something new.  

Cari Champion, Charissa Thompson, Beadle, Josina and several other women would add more to any of the NBA shows than cornball Sage Bigsby.

Surprised they haven't swooped in on Cowherds co-host. 

Shorty is madd likable. 

Last edited:
Averaging a triple double is such an absurd anomaly that it should outweigh the top 3 seed prerequisite narrative. Thunder record is good enough.

Last edited:
I didn't think he'd be able to get the assists cause all the shooting they lost. If he's fortunate enough to win it, I'll purchase his jersey and frame it. 

Even on Simmons' podcast KD said he knew what was up.

KD mentioned that the reason (when he was with OKC) that OKC out-rebounded everyone was because everyone knew to box out and let the guards grab the boards.

He said it ignites the fast break, this is how they were built to play, This isn't something new.  

Still doesn't make sense to me and the numbers don't support it. If you're trying to get a head start on the break and not even pretending to play defense, you should be leaking out/cherry picking not going backwards and camping in the paint

I really dont like that Russ is last amongst guards in contesting 3 point attempts and has less 3's contested on defense than Deandre Jordan and Rudy Gobert. Thats also absurd.

but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom