Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might get ugly soon ..I gotta get up early anyway now is a good time to turn this off

Kahn
laugh.gif
I legit felt bad for him just now. Then I started laughing

2nd seed in the West was their projection

I'd go Kawhi if I had a vote. But it's looking like a two man race between Harden and Russ

Why won't they let kawhi be great man :smh:. I just want to see the first MVP that pushes a 97 Tahoe still lives with his moms and practices celibacy involuntarily

Lance Stephenson was asked what sort of response he expected to receive when he took the floor at Bankers Life Fieldhouse to begin his second tour of duty in Indianapolis. He offered an eyebrow-raising response.

“It’s gonna probably be like Michael Jordan coming back to play in the NBA or something like that,” he said. “Somebody coming out of retirement. I know the atmosphere’s going to be crazy.”

On one hand, that seemed like an awfully high bar to set. This is, after all, a player who turned down a five-year, $44 million offer to leave Indianapolis of his own accord in free agency, and whose exit helped hasten the decline of a Pacers team that had made consecutive Eastern Conference finals. Not to mention one who had seen his career crater since his departure, as he turned in perhaps the worst shooting season in NBA history to prompt a trade away from Carolina that kickstarted a nomadic romp through four teams in less than two seasons prior to returning to the embrace of once-and-future benefactor Larry Bird.

On the other … well, the man was right:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

[Video][\video]

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:[/Video]

Last edited:
Was lance's lay up in the end classless or were the candians sawft/sensitive about it or both?

Last edited:
Was lance's lay up in the end classless or were the candians sawft/sensitive about it or both?

In retrospect when it happened I think the first thought was a flashback to earlier in the week when Macgee jacked up that 3 and it wasn't like that. The game was over there was no need for Lance to shoot the ball.

Bottom line if you like Lance you loved it. And if you are of the mindset of play till the buzzer or if you can't stop them that's on you/man up and take it then you loved it.

Last edited:
Yea, Lance shouldn't have shot it, its called being a good sportsman..lol...but I wouldnt have gotten so irate if I was PJ Tucker, you woulda thought Lance said something about his family or something...geez...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom