Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance took on both these softies 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PJ talking like he done won a ship in his lifetime or not a role player in this league. Boah sit yo *** down somewhere ***** 
laugh.gif

PJ's  a cool dude my homie from  HS is actually his agent. But damn b get over it yall secured a playoff spot why you crying so much for 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
PJ talking like he done won a ship in his lifetime or not a role player in this league. Boah sit yo *** down somewhere ***** :lol:
:lol: Yea the, "I don't even know who he is" had my dying. You know DAMN WELL who he is and what his reputation is/was. Might have been the worst usage of that phrase man

PJ talking like he done won a ship in his lifetime or not a role player in this league. Boah sit yo *** down somewhere ***** :lol:
:lol: Yea the, "I don't even know who he is" had my dying. You know DAMN WELL who he is and what his reputation is/was. Might have been the worst usage of that phrase man

The ironic part is, PJ is a journeyman himself :lol:

Kelly Oubre.......

That's a 15/7 guy on good shooting splits and good defense very shortly.....
Can we talk about Oubre attempting an advanced ball-handling move and actually making something happen out of it? My man hit a spin move, drove, and got fouled

Telling yall man.

Someone is going to overpay Otto, Wiz will do a sign-and-trade, Oubre is the future SF for the Wizards

It's possible to develop ball handling skills late in your career

Demar Derozan had suspect handles for the longest but really improved over the last 2-3 seasons

It's possible to develop ball handling skills late in your career

Demar Derozan had suspect handles for the longest but really improved over the last 2-3 seasons
Of course. I was just making an observation about Oubre. He is still young.

Hell, John Wall has become a much more confidence ball-handler over the last few years. I remember the only move he could do was a Hesi into a Cross. Now, he is doing double in-between the legs like his name is Will Bynum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom