Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just anticipating Cleveland & Boston in the Garden tomorrow night. Gonna' be a widely viewed game.

Oh and how can i forget. Russell is the second best player in the world. He's surpassed KD, man. One of the best seasons in league history and all he needs is a MVP trophy to solidify his place in the upper echelon of the NBA's best.

"I been to 6 straight Finals, I'm the last person to ask about a Regular Season game dude....pffft"

-Lebron

pimp.gif

Yea, Lance shouldn't have shot it, its called being a good sportsman..lol...but I wouldnt have gotten so irate if I was PJ Tucker, you woulda thought Lance said something about his family or something...geez...

Lance stays talking and dancing all the time. Raptors got suckered in by talking back the whole game lol
They should be mad for blowing a lead and less on getting styled on being emotional

Bird knew what he was doing bringing him back. Someone that can light a fire and also, he can sort of pull lance aside and get him back on track when he goes off the wall. That is one guy that lance listens to

Last edited:
"I been to 6 straight Finals, I'm the last person to ask about a Regular Season game dude....pffft"
-Lebron

:pimp:

What a pompous jack *** :smh:
Arent we all though, when leaning on our own convictions.
I love it man.
If anybody deserves to be a D.I. it's Lebron.
He's earned his chance to speak his mind.

Dudes need to listen. I'm not saying he's always right or never out of pocket, I'm just saying, the man can write his own ticket, I love it.

Last edited:
-Lebron

:pimp:

What a pompous jack *** :smh:
Arent we all though, when leaning on our own convictions.
I love it man.
If anybody deserves to be a D.I. it's Lebron.
He's earned his chance to speak his mind.

Dudes need to listen. I'm not saying he's always right or never out of pocket, I'm just saying, the man can write his own ticket, I love it.

100% agree. I rather have athletes speak their minds, especially if they can back it up with their play.

....but..5 years, Three Championships and 5 Consecutive finals later...

Last edited:
Was lance's lay up in the end classless or were the candians sawft/sensitive about it or both?

In retrospect when it happened I think the first thought was a flashback to earlier in the week when Macgee jacked up that 3 and it wasn't like that. The game was over there was no need for Lance to shoot the ball.

Bottom line if you like Lance you loved it. And if you are of the mindset of play till the buzzer or if you can't stop them that's on you/man up and take it then you loved it.

Basketball is getting sensitive like baseball. Getting butt hurt over something like that is lame. Does another 2 points really matter? You should've kept playing defense but you had quit already. I remember last year towards the end of a game against duke, the shot clock was winding down so a kid shot a three and the duke coach got super butt hurt. Why does he have to take that turnover and not attempt a shot just to spare the opponent's feelings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom