Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to lean on the stats argument when there's a guy with better stats than him who also is checking the box for winning.

That being said like I said on Tuesday I would no longer be surprised by Westbrook winning. Over the last week I've not heard any pundit say anyone's name besides Westbrooks

Last edited:
Nobody besides Westbrook deserves serious consideration, IMO.

Dude has taken a team full of reserves into the playoffs after losing one of the best players in the league, while leading the league in scoring and averaging a triple double. Nobody else in the league can do that....NOBODY.

Give this man the credit he deserves. He's about to break a record that's basically been unchallenged since before HIS PARENTS were born, while still being 12 games above .500 in a more difficult conference. Come on man.

Steph with 42. 13 game win streak. Dubs locked up the top seed and the best record. KD returning real soon. :pimp:

All the haters been real quiet :lol:

1325.jpg

Last edited:
Nobody besides Westbrook deserves serious consideration, IMO.

Dude has taken a team full of reserves into the playoffs after losing one of the best players in the league, while leading the league in scoring and averaging a triple double. Nobody else in the league can do that....NOBODY.

Give this man the credit he deserves. He's about to break a record that's basically been unchallenged since before HIS PARENTS were born, while still being 12 games above .500 in a more difficult conference. Come on man.

You don't think lebron could do that?

Back to the Kobe Stopper conversation from last week, another one that I liked was......

That's exactly how they targeted Curry down the stretch in the finals.

Put him in pick & roll, if he stays home, then Bron/Kyrie has an easy path to a layup, if he switches then Bron/Kyrie attack the weakest defender on the floor.

There isn't really an answer for Boston in that situation that won't compromise their defense. They can only hope to outscore CLE, which is unlikely.

I don't think draymond or klay would say it publicly tho.

They would never say that. Have no idea why Avery Bradley decided to say it publicly. But again, this is no secret around the NBA. I think there's a stat out there that proves Thomas is the worst defensive staring guard in the NBA :lol:

The Celtics need to do a better job hiding Thomas in the defense. If I'm the Celtics, I'd tell Thomas to go under the pick all the time. Or have the bigs do a better job hedge/showing for Thomas to get back in defense position.

If you go under Kyries screen, he's launching the 3 and making it.

Go under Lebron and he's taking off with a head of steam.

There 1/3 PNR is dangerous. I didn't see the game but Zeke jr has to guard shump or JR

Last edited:
Russ winning MVP and getting eliminated by Harden would be amazing.
MVP presentation usually doesn't happen until the 2nd round.

People are going to clown the hell out of Russ if he accepts the award after being eliminated by Houston.

Especially if was a quick series

You know what's funny about that Avery Bradley quote....he says LeBron is the one that figured this out and had his team doing this to expose the Celtics defense. Does Tyronn Lue actually do anything at all? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom