Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The clutch time argument has been brought up by myself before but y'all downplayed that too earlier talking bout he's taking all the shots. It's ok, I've been keeping track of the non-believers.

Any other season, a player on the 6th seeded team wouldn't even sniff the MVP. That ***** Kobe put up 35 a night, like 20 games of 40 or more, team won 45 games, and wasn't even top 3 in MVP voting that year.

So it makes no sense that he should get the MVP when someone else out there is at 30/8/11 on a 55 win team. No sense at all to me.

Harden scores 15 of the teams last 17 points and it's still Westbrook talk cause of that 3

Funny the talk about rebounds. Yet Russ still gets back on defense and even pushes the ball when he grabs a defensive board which leads to an assist or a bucket of his own in less than 6 seconds.

At a high percentage too but nah he should allow his big to get the board even when he could and take the pass which could beam additional 2 seconds.

Y'all act like he hurting his team. Dude is winning getting triple dubs!

For real.

Russ hasn't even won, but folks mad AF right now.

The funny thing is, the people who argue against it, type the same reason why he shouldn't win, like it's the first time they have typed it and it hasn't been said (by them) before.

Like, do you not remember typing that yesterday, and MOnday, and Saturday, and like 10 times already.

"He shouldn't win because___________"

rep 

rep 

rep

rep

rep

rep

laugh.gif

IM like man, you said that already, 50 times tbh

I feel like this Houston team is much more talented than the Suns teams of the mid 2000s...

I think the Rockets have a good chance if they can get hot against the warriors.

That Suns team started 4 players that made an all star team+Diaw & Barbosa in their primes & Raja Bell when he was a lockdown defender

Last edited:
Funny the talk about rebounds. Yet Russ still gets back on defense and even pushes the ball when he grabs a defensive board which leads to an assist or a bucket of his own in less than 6 seconds.

At a high percentage too but nah he should allow his big to get the board even when he could and take the pass which could beam additional 2 seconds.

Y'all act like he hurting his team. Dude is winning getting triple dubs!

This applies to some situation but a ton of it is just him rushing to get the boards leaving his man just cause of stats he doesn't push the ball all the time. Well there's a stat I think I saw on Reddit like the point difference is they score more when he rebounds it by like .02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom