Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're finally going to get the Clips-Warriors grudge match.....................3-4 years too late. :smh:

If Oladipo plays aggressive, it opens up so much more possibilities.

It doesn't even need to be good play, just attack and hold the defense accountable and make them clue in on something besides Russ.

His attack is the key to not getting embarrassed by Houston.

Houston bout to wax that *** but hey at least Russ will have his MVP trophy to keep him company on his vacation.

Blake Griffin's last 4 games: 31.3 PPG 70% shooting
smile.gif

Houston bout to wax that *** but hey at least Russ will have his MVP trophy to keep him company on his vacation.

Maybe so nobody will remember the western conference 3rd/4th place team cause Houston has no chance of coming out of the West. Russ's season will live in immortality.

Steph with 42. 13 game win streak. Dubs locked up the top seed and the best record. KD returning real soon. :pimp:

All the haters been real quiet :lol:

Blake is always beating up on scrubs.

Wake me up when he shows out in a tough matchup.

Last edited:
Russ is gonna carry a garbage roster that lost both Kevin Durant and Serge Ibaka to 47-48-49 wins, in the West, playing in 80ish games, while leading the league in scoring, 2nd in assists, pitching in 10 boards, and a couple steals in just over 34 minutes a night, in the West, breaking the record for most triple doubles in a season, while having a terrific record during those games, and people think that's NOT the MVP cuz "that's not how we vote"

:lol:

Bout the same as gun folks that believe it's ok to carry multiple machine guns cuz a piece of paper was written in 1776 that said you had the right to carry your shotgun and a shoehorn full of pellets that took 30 seconds to reload one God damn shot.

Logical thinkin folks.

Russ should be the MVP, but Harden probably gonna get it cuz winzzzzz

Bron-Kawhi don't even deserve consideration. People wanna play the winz card, no reason they should jump Russ/Harden when Steph got more Winz than anybody. So if you wanna go by team, fine, get yourself some Steph.

Otherwise, it's Russ/Harden in a tight one.

He cooked Diaw, big deal.

And Washington doesn't even know who their Frontcourt is anymore.
Kieff plays 20(he was balling for a spell though) Smith plays 20 Gortat plays 20 and Ian plays 20

Last edited:
Russ is gonna carry a garbage roster that lost both Kevin Durant and Serge Ibaka to 47-48-49 wins, in the West, playing in 80ish games, while leading the league in scoring, 2nd in assists, pitching in 10 boards, and a couple steals in just over 34 minutes a night, in the West, breaking the record for most triple doubles in a season, while having a terrific record during those games, and people think that's NOT the MVP cuz "that's not how we vote"

:lol:

Bout the same as gun folks that believe it's ok to carry multiple machine guns cuz a piece of paper was written in 1776 that said you had the right to carry your shotgun and a shoehorn full of pellets that took 30 seconds to reload one God damn shot.

Logical thinkin folks.

Russ should be the MVP, but Harden probably gonna get it cuz winzzzzz

Bron-Kawhi don't even deserve consideration. People wanna play the winz card, no reason they should jump Russ/Harden when Steph got more Winz than anybody. So if you wanna go by team, fine, get yourself some Steph.

Otherwise, it's Russ/Harden in a tight one.

My exact thoughts breh

The give it to Harden or Kawhi over Russ only applies if those two can win. If we have to consider Steph because he has more wins than Harden/Kawhi then wins don't count like that anymore. Folks be Folkin'

Last edited:
I don't think draymond or klay would say it publicly tho.

They would never say that. Have no idea why Avery Bradley decided to say it publicly. But again, this is no secret around the NBA. I think there's a stat out there that proves Thomas is the worst defensive staring guard in the NBA :lol:

The Celtics need to do a better job hiding Thomas in the defense. If I'm the Celtics, I'd tell Thomas to go under the pick all the time. Or have the bigs do a better job hedge/showing for Thomas to get back in defense position.

Last edited:
if anyone beats westbrook its gonna be koala cuz voters always jock the clean cut gentle giant lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom