Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron citing other player's stats in the post game interview on the floor...you KNOW he was studying that box score

Mike Breen: How does he know other players stats before leaving the floor. Is he checking the box score?

:rofl: :rofl:

Queue freeze freeze post

Freeze said:
Bron does not stat hunt the way russ does lol
cmon mamba
exfoliate ya face b

cool story bro

View media item 2368810
View media item 2368811
View media item 2368812
lestats.0.gif

View media item 2368814

:lol:  LeBron told TT to stay home, down played the game and now leaving it all on the court.

Jack ***!
Folks were going for this. LeBron saying I've been to 6 finals and the regular seasons means nothing. OK LeBron. Lol.

'regular season games don't matter to me dawg' proceeds to sacrifice 1st born to win. clown.

kawhi lives with his mom? kawhi not smashing yambs? even with those massive hands? son gotta be julio gomez :lol:

Kawhi got a baby :nerd:

forreal? but in that one vid they brought up girls to kawhi and he giggled :rofl:

OKC had athletic size..

bogut getting hurt was huge to the cavs winning.. also golden state having to face legit foes in the playoffs

without that OKC series, the warriors would have won

Yea right.
Stop making all those excuses. It wasn't because of bogut, it wasn't because of Draymond it wasn't because of Curry, the Cavs won because they wanted it more period. GS was out in the playoffs winning games without Curry, you want to sit here and tell me that Bogut was the main reason GS lost? Shut up with all that. I bet any money that you were one of the people cheering after GS beat the Cavs in 2015 while Love and Kyrie were injured.

73-9 and you guys will make up all the excuses in the world to Why a team couldn't win 1 game 1 game out of the last 3 to win a championship. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Again OKC would have got smashed 4-1 to the Cavs. Lebron own KD's heart. He can't do anything about it.

Cavs won by the teeth of a final few seconds in a seven gamer, if OKC had more injury luck than GS and made it in place of them then who knows... Washed may be going to far

BY the teeth? The teeth? Are you kidding me? This is the "greatest team of all time, 73-9" and you are telling me GS couldn't win 1 game to complete the story? Your telling me a team came back 3-1 by The teeth? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Warriors got washed in the 4th qt, in game 5 in their own home. Got annihilated in game 6, Cavs made them look foolish. And in game 7, of it wasn't for the Cavs leaving Green open to make sure Klay and Curry didn't go off, the Cavs would have blown the Warriors out that game. It's the first team to 4 games with no excuses. Curry let Bron take his heart. Kyrie had Curry skating all over the arena. The Cavs figured the Warriors out and out played them for the rest of the series. And that's why they won.

You all try to sit here and make up so many excuses. Draymond played in game 6 and was a no show and you guys said he was scared to do anything because of getting suspended. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that's the wrong thing to worry about while your team is blowing a 3-1 lead.

Warriors were frauds last year and are still the same frauds this year. Love that the took that HUGE L!
OKC would have got it worse 4-1 easy.

still a comedian I see. One big joke.

Look at how absurd these statlines are:

View media item 2394667
There's only 2 guys this year with these kind of absurd numbers.

omg man. i know things were different and there were only like 9 teams, but good lord.

Russell Westbrook is the casual NBA fan vote

But purest know it's kawhi or harden

Too bad KD got injured and couldn't make things more interesting

lol @ purest. Actual nba players are taking Russ. What's purer than a player?

Hard to be an MVP candidate when your team is only 10th best in the league

meh. You thought. But he's at or near the top of every list that matters. Deal with it.

I mean not really groundbreaking. He did the same thing with Steph. That's the name of the game, picking out mismatches.

I don't think draymond or klay would say it publicly tho.

True. Aint no throwing the homie under the bus.

Hahaha now dwade is miracously coming back from a season ending "injury". What a chump

Sources: Dwyane Wade plans to return from right elbow injury Saturday vs Brooklyn Nets. Story to come on @CSNChicago

Told yall boys

Freeze said:

This looks like the video you send to your employer when you tryna get out of work.

dwade out here looking like

tumblr_nlmyz4itca1tkezu4o1_500.jpg

a53837f024e9aaf163e92219b3fe010d.jpg

when-you-gotta-call-in-sick-to-work-rns-2898490.png

Meh, one time for the cooter

"I ALWAYS bring TOUGHNESS to the game" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cue the flop compilation.

mannnn this dude is baby aspirin

lebron-james-flop-knicks-2012.gif

lebron-james-flop-2011.gif

d8ed8539188c44c8db8550f250f66861.gif

LeBronPacersOutofBoundsFlop.gif

lebron-flop-3.gif

View media item 2377572
View media item 2377573
Le_Bron_Flop.gif

91c48f8312ddb57f952d209e6ddd45db

#neverforget

Last edited:
Bron won mvp on the heat no?

Curry won with Klay and Draymond as all stars no?

Bron had one of the most statistically dominant seasons ever, Curry Also, both were easily the best team in the League while doing it also... Kawhi is having a GREAT season Harden & Westbrook are having HISTORIC seasons
Kobe had a historic season

He didn't win that year

If Russ doesn't get MVP, then the NBA voters have lost their minds period.

Avg a Triple Double>>>>>> Everything else anyone else is doing in the nba right now.

B
All Star caliber? LMA isn't even the second best player on the team

I had high hopes for him he he has been dissapoining to me, especially last year. His box score might have looked good but dude wasn't showing up when it counted.

He didn't win that year

1) i felt Kobe should have won that MVP
2) Kobe's team was an eighth seed
3) Kobe was still gaining heat for "running Shaq out of town" & being "selfish" that hurts when media is behind the award.

Kawhi isn't only dealing with Russ, he's dealing with Harden who is also having a GOAT season & isn't that far back in the win category. Dude is in his second year being the Primary scorer if you asked him to take the responsibility WB/Beard have he would Die on the court.

He didn't win that year

1) i felt Kobe should have won that MVP
2) Kobe's team was an eighth seed
3) Kobe was still gaining heat for "running Shaq out of town" & being "selfish" that hurts when media is behind the award.

Kawhi isn't only dealing with Russ, he's dealing with Harden who is also having a GOAT season & isn't that far back in the win category. Dude is in his second year being the Primary scorer if you asked him to take the responsibility WB/Beard have he would Die on the court.
Doesn't matter what you think unless you're on the voting panel

The point is he didn't win.

OKC is the 10th best team in the league

Rose did not have the statistically best season when he won mvp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom