Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I just don't agree.

At all.

You know what I hate most in life Frisco?
It's being patronized.
Nobody likes to be patronized.
Asking Prfessionals in a Sport to put it all on the line in those situations is rediculous.

Don't you think you're being a little dramatic? Draw a picture for me to make it crystal clear or even provide examples. I don't get what makes it ridiculous.

Last edited:
I don't think it's dramatic, I'm simply trying to convey that either side of the argument is wrong because they all do what Lance did and all would do what Toronto did.
That is what I deem dramatic.

Basically, to argue strongly for either side is already trivial enough because they all do it, both ways.

We all have basic reasoning or decency or etiquette, and should apply it here.

Last edited:
The etiquette is bad across the entire NBA when it comes to the last few seconds in games out of reach.

NObody can complain if you ask me, because they are all suspect.

i remember a few seasons back when the rockets were blowing out the warriors and were closing in on the single game record for most made 3s. even while up 20 in the 4th, they kept hittin 3s until someone from the warriors committed a flagrant foul. i thought that was a ***** move by that warriors' player. like bruh, you getting your *** pounded by the other team is your own damn fault.

this aint some kids' league where there's a mercy rule. and in the final minutes of a blowouts, you're talking about a bunch of role players who barely see the court during most games. if they wanna play hard, i aint mad at that.

someone said it best, if you wanna shut someone up, stop them on the field/court.

Last edited:
Only reason I brought it up tonight was the Wolves game.

They were down 3 possessions with 6 seconds left and Portland crossed half court trying to run the time out and Casspi fouled Aminu or Lillard(one of Portlands guys) to stop the clock again......and Timberwolves were still trying to score

As a fan I'm like why do that. Portland fans booed agreeably, Portland takes the FT's and then after, with 2 seconds left Wiggins is racing down the floor to try and score :rofl:

Last edited:

They were down 3 possessions with 6 seconds left and Portland crossed half court trying to run the time out and Casspi fouled Aminu or Lillard(one of Portlands guys) to stop the clock again......and Timberwolves were still trying to score

As a fan I'm like why do that. Portland fans booed agreeably, Portland takes the FT's and then after, with 2 seconds left Wiggins is racing down the floor to try and score :rofl:

13 points, 45 seconds.. Anything is possible my bro

on top of the east one day

lose to the hawks in a few days later

life comes at you fast

cavs should just rest everyone the last few games. obvious every east team lives in fear of lebron

Damn, got Indy and Hornets schedules mixed up. They really have an easy schedule as well

Heat have to just about win-out to have a chance

2k broke the online franchise mode

that's why nobody really plays it

i'd be down with one if it was only legit NTers

and as far as the 2k thread

i'm banned from it.

enough said.

(DC notice how everyone is making lockdown defenders now? or maybe not, you dont keep up with proam. also, the video i posted on NT and got "that video sucks" was featured on the 100th episode of 2ktv. LOL. they still can't hit open jumpers tho.)
What were you banned for? People crying?

Damn, got Indy and Hornets schedules mixed up. They really have an easy schedule as well

Heat have to just about win-out to have a chance
@ Toronto

@ Washington

Cleveland at home

Washington at home

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Goodluck 
laugh.gif

I've always looked at situations like that as sort of a dress rehearsal for when you're down late and actually have a chance to come back. Valuable learning opportunity in my book

Yeah, it's not looking good for Miami.

MIA with, by far, the hardest SoS of those EC teams trying to make playoffs
MIA vs: TOR,WAS,CLE,WAS
CHI vs: BKN,ORL,BKN
IND vs: ORL,PHI,ATL

Pacers, Heat, & Bulls were a combined 2-8 against the Knicks this season

None of them deserve to make the playoffs

Yeah, it's not looking good for Miami.

MIA with, by far, the hardest SoS of those EC teams trying to make playoffs
MIA vs: TOR,WAS,CLE,WAS
CHI vs: BKN,ORL,BKN
IND vs: ORL,PHI,ATL

They really needed ATL to drop out. That W against Boston was huge. If they beat Charlotte next week, then that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom