Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavs ain't getting ousted by anyone b. Only way is if someone from the Big 3 gets hurt but even then....
Even then what?
Still hard to beat 
laugh.gif

Westbrook seals the MVP tonight when they pulverize phoenix..crowd gon be chanting Booker who?

and Pelicans getting nuggets back tonight for all that end of the game cheating..bet

Oubre's defense, tho...

He's really playing much better as of late. Brooks kept Porter glued to the bench and had Oubre out there during the crunch in the 4th. Shows the coaching staff has a lot of faith in the kid.

I forgot who said it on here, but they may have been right. Brooks/EG may think the combo of Oubre/Bobo can duplicate or surpass what Otto can do.

Oubre's defense, tho...

He's really playing much better as of late. Brooks kept Porter glued to the bench and had Oubre out there during the crunch in the 4th. Shows the coaching staff has a lot of faith in the kid.

I forgot who said it on here, but they may have been right. Brooks/EG may think the combo of Oubre/Bobo can duplicate or surpass what Otto can do.
Nah fam gone head and give Otto the max like you mentioned before 
pimp.gif

Oubre's defense, tho...

Nah fam gone head and give Otto the max like you mentioned before :pimp:

I can admit being wrong, but at the end of the day, u still live in Indiana.

Last edited:

Oubre's defense, tho...

Nah fam gone head and give Otto the max like you mentioned before 
pimp.gif
I can admit being wrong, but at the end of the day, u still live in Indiana.
Buddy all in his feels 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Aye Indy ain't bad we've gotten a SB and the Final Four. DC got AIDS and missing black women. Be safe out there

I still am of the belief if Lowry is healthy, the Raps are the second best team in the East

Looks like he got his annual injury out of the way early this time, but you're right. Especially with the additions of Ibaka and Tucker.

Lowry was healthy when they got swept by the Wizards 2 years ago.

Randy Wittman coached circles around Casey. RANDY WITTMAN.

Cleveland is the team to beat in the East. Road to the Finals goes through them. That being said, I wouldn't be shocked to see them, Boston, Washington, or Toronto repping the East in the finals. I don't think I can say there is a clear-cut second best team in the East. A little muddled to me after the Cavs. And the distance between the Cavs and the other 3 teams I mentioned isn't that wide.

The gap is that wide. It's about as wide as the gap between the Cavs and the Warriors though.

Lowry was healthy when they got swept by the Wizards 2 years ago.
He injured his back after the all-star that season & never took time off. Shot 37% for the rest of the year, leading up to the playoffs & was a shell of himself for the rest of the season.

One reason why I don't care to rank him against Wall & Kyrie Kemba whoever. He ALWAYS breaks down after the break every season. Always. Can't depend on him. Its the back, its the elbow, its the wrist. Always something with the guy around March-April.

Last edited:
Hawks tanking for Boston?

Schroeder and THJR mysteriously hurt and out
They're bringing Sap along slowly so they're holding him out of the b2b.

No chance at beating CLE in CLE without him, so they're just gonna rest everyone. well almost everyone.

Probably gearing up for that Hornets game in philips. They win that & they've clinched, assuming Miami drops at least 1 game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom