Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these East teams are pretenders.

I could see the Raptors winning 2-3 max against the Cavs, but besides that Lebron are crew are gonna cruise to the finals again.

Last edited:
Wizards b. it's destiny. They will slay the dragbron.

and then get decimated by megatron.

Last edited:
Wizards b. it's destiny. They will slaw the dragbron.

mean.gif
mean.gif

All these East teams are pretenders.

I could see the Raptors winning 2-3 max against the Cavs, but besides that Lebron are crew are gonna cruise to the finals again.
Yup

It would be nice to see another team in the East upset the Cavs...But I just don't see it.

We know the Cavs will get hot and LeBron will get his calls lol.

Wizards b. it's destiny. They will slaw the dragbron.

Lettuce Bow our heads [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Wiz gotta get their front line together.

Toronto has been good late and they got Lowry back. Hopefully the new additions can help

Raps got the best chance to me, beside a dark horse MIL or MIA 

Would love to finally get Playoff Wade v. Lebby too. Butler's still the second best player in the East in my eyez

Celtics have a good chance as well, but they need to get their stuff together. A few bad games and we're all counting them out.

Celtics have a good chance as well, but they need to get their stuff together. A few bad games and we're all counting them out.

They really don't though. They have one playmaker, they don't rebound, and employ shaky shooters.

Nickmaz already said they're not good against teams over .500

Kelly Oubre is primed for a breakout this playoffs.....

He's really been a bright spot for the Wizards lately. My man ready for showtime.

Just wait on it :pimp:

If the wizards commit regicide I'll back up Collector on everything he says next season. John Wall best player alive? Yes he is.

Wiz are the only team I think have any chance. Boston shaky and Toronto I'm not sure if Kyle will be ready in time.

If the wizards commit regicide I'll back up Collector on everything he says next season. John Wall best player alive? Yes he is.

Same here.

If the Wizards bounce LeBron.....

I'll stand by Simple Jack's ridiculous statements 1000%. Reality be dammed.

Wizards are the only hope.

The Wizards defense is piss poor. The only playoff team worse is Houston and they have a record setting offense.

I'm not confident at all at them taking out Cleveland. 

Raps healthy have it all on the surface. Pretty good offense with Lowry healthy, some decent defenders now, just about the same depth. Some potential small line-ups with Serge at the 5

If one of Carrol or Powell can step up for one series, then maybe they're competitive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom