Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels would be caring if u got hit by a bus.

Aye if we don't make the playoffs I'm blamin you fam. I'm right there with ya with the Eastern Conference woes. We ain't making it far and Wizards not either realistically baring injury. 

nah b. DC is dope. Especially if you're cultured and into history and art, such as myself. Ladies on point too. Yall better go before you pop off about something you do know about.

very 
 REPORT: Ben Simmons has grown around 2 inches since draft day, just under 7 feet tall now. [emoji]128563[/emoji]
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Question for Lowry supporters. How long will y'all continue to prop him up as the best PG in the East while using the injury excuse to gloss over his playoff failures?

Lowry has a built in excuse every season.

Lowry is a choke artist in the playoffs. None of this matters though because no one in the East is favored against the Cavs.

Literally any team seeded 2-8 can beat the other team they're facing in a 7 game series. Hoping the Pacers can somehow avoid that 8th seed.

Last edited:
Maybe if Lowry got off that pudding diet and got himself shredded and beautiful like John wall his pudgy body wouldn't fail him so often

The Wizards certainly didn't get any sympathy for losing to the Hawks 2 years ago when John Wall broke his hand. 

Being injured is an excuse now. Very interesting.

How does a player maintain his "best PG in the East status" because he's always injured?

How many playoff series has Lowry missed? Lowry played every game vs the Wizards two years ago and got swept. Yet you say Lowry is the better player because he was injured.

Makes no damn sense to me.

To me...unless you're physically unable to play...i'm not trying to hear "he was hurt". 

Everybody is "hurt" to a degree come playoff time. There are dudes playing through all types of nagging issues. If you lace em up and step on the floor, you don't get any handicaps. 

Being injured is an excuse now. Very interesting.

How does a player maintain his "best PG in the East status" because he's always injured?

How many playoff series has Lowry missed? Lowry played every game vs the Wizards two years ago and got swept. Yet you say Lowry is the better player because he was injured.

Makes no damn sense to me.

word. part of being the best is durability. Look at all of the guys we hold high. All were durable. If you can't play or are always hobbled when it counts, that matters. It's not his fault he's fragile, but it still counts that he cant show up when he needs to. He's not choking, but in sports, the only thing that matters is the results.

To me...unless you're physically unable to play...i'm not trying to hear "he was hurt". 

Everybody is "hurt" to a degree come playoff time. There are dudes playing through all types of nagging issues. If you lace em up and step on the floor, you don't get any handicaps. 

Exactly.

Lowry for the past few seasons has been given a pass in playoff games he's played in because he's been injured. The people who prop him up can't seem to understand giving him a pass because of injury is a excuse in games he's actually playing in. The concept is lost on them.

I always have placed the "when healthy" mark next to my Kyle Lowry comments.

I hear you but Kyle Lowry is hurting stuff that severely hinders someones ability to play basketball like his back and his shooting hand. I haven't given him a pass being durable is a part of your value, but in the East if he's healthy I'm taking Kyle Lowry over everybody.

How in the World do you guys argue with Collector?

His reasoning is so basic and elementary it makes me think he is trolling yall, yet you guys go 3 pages with him every time.

How can you debate with someone whose logic interprets like "I don't like pickles, and you love pickles, so I don't like you" type ****.

Yall are madd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom