Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmm, never seen these numbers. Interesting
They've been like that the entire season. It's stupid Russ gets killed for the rebound stat padding when they all do it to some degree.
All the triple double guys stat pad. Its never been a secret.

When I said I stopped caring about Triple Doubles years ago this was why. You can just see it happen. 9/10 times its inorganic to some degree

Remember all the MVP chants Kobe would get at the free throw line the year Steve Nash won? :lol:

Math/statistics not your strong suit? Of the ones you mentioned... Only one of them averaged 10 or more a game. Correct? One of them has eclipsed the others by a LARGE margin. What you're doing is like saying I shot 80% from the free throw this season. But I only shot 5 FTs. Meanwhile klay or Steph shot 80% from FT too. But they shot 100. The percentage may be close. But in actuality they're nowhere near close
Math/statistics not your strong suit? Of the ones you mentioned... Only one of them averaged 10 or more a game. Correct? One of them has eclipsed the others by a LARGE margin. What you're doing is like saying I shot 80% from the free throw this season. But I only shot 5 FTs. Meanwhile klay or Steph shot 80% from FT too. But they shot 100. The percentage may be close. But in actuality they're nowhere near close

The hell you talkin about :lol:

Westbrook's uncontested rebound percentage is 80.3; James Harden's is 79.4, LeBron James' is 77.1.
(From Royce youngs article)

But keep telling me how only Russ has inflated rebounds and no one else

you and the other cat staying with the idea anyone can average anything they want right :lol:

lmao famb i was gonna say something similar. whoever said numbers don't lie was lying lol

Last edited:
So if dame lillard next year avgs 32/6/7 on 44/37/85 and the blazers win 42 games could he be the MVP?

Or is 10 this magic number?

Math/statistics not your strong suit? Of the ones you mentioned... Only one of them averaged 10 or more a game. Correct? One of them has eclipsed the others by a LARGE margin. What you're doing is like saying I shot 80% from the free thprow this season. But I only shot 5 FTs. Meanwhile klay or Steph shot 80% from FT too. But they shot 100. The percentage may be close. But in actuality they're nowhere near close

The hell you talkin about :lol:

he's talking about the simple trick of how people use percentage/rate to confuse people when talking about sums and averages b.

Last edited:
he's talking about the simple trick of how people use percentage/rate to confuse people when talking about sums and averages b.

Yeah and I fail to see how that applies here. If you're discrediting Russ because he stat pads then who are you giving credit to? Kawhi cuz he only averages 6 rebs and 3 assists and is thus not stat padding

Harden and LBJ are averaging like 8.5 rebounds a game comapred to RW's 10.5. If they all have around 80% uncontested rate it's 6.8 rebounds vs 8.4. Hardly a 5 FT to 100 FT comparison

People really think LeBron wouldn't average more rebounds or assists if he could pull it off? Dude knows his limits

Last edited:
bruhs really think this triple double thing is easy :lol:. like it's just a gimmick. Like bron gets 28-8-8, they thinks its soooooo easy to get 2 more dimes and boards :lol:

Fam...dudes bodies not built for this warfare. It's a lot of energy expenditure.

i swear yall dont hoop ever b.

Yeah and I fail to see how that applies here. If you're discrediting Russ because he stat pads then who are you giving credit to? Kawhi cuz he only averages 6 rebs and 3 assists and is thus not stat padding

lol what are you talking about b. you provide faulty evidence that he wasn't stat padding. who was discrediting who? go wash your face b.

i hoop if it matters.

Last edited:
So if dame lillard next year avgs 32/6/7 on 44/37/85 and the blazers win 42 games could he be the MVP?

Or is 10 this magic number?
Ten is a magic number cause some old guy thousands of years ago decided that it would be the first number to have double digits.

Blame whoever crowned Oscar Robertson the triple double king

Funny how suddenly someone breaks that record and it no longer seems special

Harden and LBJ are averaging like 8.5 rebounds a game comapred to RW's 10.5. If they all have around 80% uncontested rate it's 6.8 rebounds vs 8.4. Hardly a 5 FT to 100 FT comparison

The example stands since it's point was that percentages are deceiving. And beyond that Harden average 8. Let's round down. Westbrook averages 10. That's 2 more rebounds per game x82. 164 more rebounds. And to really get to the nitty gritty when we say uncontested do we mean not having to fight for a rebound or do we mean a team purposefully giving up rebounds to a player? Just to be sure lol

Edit : I too, hoop if it matters lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom