Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all stay fronting.
"All his assists and rebounds are fake, but I'm impressed"

Be like you calling my lady B eye t see h and following up with, she sure is pretty though.

You're gonna get f'ed up either way, just leave off the pretty and take the *** whipping like a man, fake ***

Don't you wish that evil on me
Laker fanbase doesn't deserve him man. He's taken a considerable leap this year and y'all don't even see it.

He's turning corners and learning how to finish now, he's got vision, avg 19/3/5 on 43/36/80 post AS break, is only in his 2nd season and playing with terrible teammates, but ****** worried about him using a pick, and his "Passion."

FOH Laker fans don't deserve a talent like D'Lo.

Laker fanbase doesn't deserve him man. He's taken a considerable leap this year and y'all don't even see it.

He's turning corners and learning how to finish now, he's got vision, avg 19/3/5 on 43/36/80 post AS break, is only in his 2nd season and playing with terrible teammates, but ****** worried about him using a pick, and his "Passion."

Sounds just like a Clipper, putting up stats but no heart. 

Let's be real for a minute. If harden and Westbrook switched situations with harden getting the triple double and Westbrook being the 3 seed no way in hell would harden be in the running

Last edited:
NTers thinking they can just mess around and get a triple double 
laugh.gif

In general, no.. They don't.

But I do, and that's all that matters.

I mean, how are you impressed? Stats are fake, shouldn't impress you none.
I mean when you think that upping your rebound total is more important than contesting a jump shot, something is wrong.

Or when the game is already decided in the final minutes and you're giving up open 3s in favor of adding a +1 to your assists column in the box score.

Don't know about y'all but triple doubles are kinda meh to me now after seeing a man have 42 in 82 games.

It's obviously a great accomplishment but I have more of a 'Oh, he got another one' than a 'Wow!' reaction (if that makes any sense :lol:)

Why yall so hell bent on downplaying a triple double?

DC, you can't be serious? You don't really understand? The only and/or main reason why people think Russ should win the MVP is because of the triple double avg. His counterpart is averaging similar numbers but with 2 fewer rebbys. As someone said before, if we give Russ the MVP award over James Harden because Harden avg 2 fewer rebbys then that's complete BS.

I mean, how are you impressed? Stats are fake, shouldn't impress you none.
I mean when you think that upping your rebound total is more important than contesting a jump shot, something is wrong.

Or when the game is already decided in the final minutes and you're giving up open 3s in favor of adding a +1 to your assists column in the box score.
Not the point.

Point is if I say Russ is padding all his rebounds and most of his assists, you definitely won't hear me say how impressed I am he did it.

What part of the game is that?

If it's really about winning, then we're just gonna hand the MVP award to Curry, right? Y'all comparing Houston and OKC's records like Houston ain't 12 games behind GS. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom