Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of history.

John Wall is 1 block away from...

1800 points, 800 assists, 150 steals and 50 blocks in the same season.

He's not the best defender though. Metrics shows Rudy and Draymond are better. And Kawhi is gassed this year based on his rep. But as his offensive has grown, his defense has fallen some.

I'm pretty sure with the game on the line, if you had to choose one player to guard the other teams best player.. It would be kawhi. Metrics be damned

I'm absolutely taking draymond. Dude got tooooooo many clutch stops this year. Either steals, deflections or blocks.

David Lee doesnt get enough props for the help Defense that really bumped and slowed Harden so Kawhi could be there for that block.

Edit. elaboration...it depends on the size of the best player. smaller guy, kawhi may have the best chance. But sf and up, Drizzy.

Last edited:
Without Duncan back there to rim protect Kawhi has suffered slippage on the defensive side of the ball.

Better nickname: long **** Durant or Russ 'skittle nuts' westbrook?

9wrDO_s-200x150.gif

RT @royceyoung: OKC trailed by 10 with 2:27 left. Westbrook outscored the Nuggets 13-2 on 3-5 shooting, and 6-6 from the line to close the game.

The regular season is so dull, I can appreciate a guy who gives it his all every game and chases history.

Plus let's not act like every star in the league is some selfless saint. You see each game those guys are taking a peek up at the scoreboard? Guaranteed they're checking their own stats most of the time too.

They set it up that way though. Bigs are boxing out or completely passing up rebounds so Russ can get them. "His team sucks" but yet somebody is on the other end of those assists. Lebron COULD'VE averaged 10 reb or 10 assists if he chased it. Lebron rather win tho. Plenty of people have been the only star on a team. Plenty of teams could've made a gameplan to boost one player. But they don't. Booker just dropped 70+ on a whim cuz the team said screw it tonight we not trying to win. Just let booker score. Yall are blinded by this crap

Westbrook's uncontested rebound percentage is 80.3; James Harden's is 79.4, LeBron James' is 77.1.
(From Royce youngs article)

But keep telling me how only Russ has inflated rebounds and no one else

you and the other cat staying with the idea anyone can average anything they want right :lol:

Enough of this Bron could have did it. If he could he would have already. Dude is aware of his stats more than anyone.

Last edited:
Westbrook's uncontested rebound percentage is 80.3; James Harden's is 79.4, LeBron James' is 77.1.

you and the other cat staying with the idea anyone can average anything they want right
laugh.gif
Hmm, never seen these numbers. Interesting

Got punked by a dirty crip....

I think the crip looked worse then the players did. If you want to really get at someone you do it. Yelling and screaming so everyone from security to cops can hear it isn't gangster. Nobody was holding dude back.

you and the other cat staying with the idea anyone can average anything they want right :lol:

Math/statistics not your strong suit? Of the ones you mentioned... Only one of them averaged 10 or more a game. Correct? One of them has eclipsed the others by a LARGE margin. What you're doing is like saying I shot 80% from the free throw this season. But I only shot 5 FTs. Meanwhile klay or Steph shot 80% from FT too. But they shot 100. The percentage may be close. But in actuality they're nowhere near close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom